Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I told you so" clowns

51 posts in this topic

Posted

another cam can do no wrong thread...yawn...another day at the huddle

i see more of this poo than any poeple/ESPN hating on Cam, where are you guys getting this crap? I think poeple jsut like to pretend he is being hated for something stupid...personal insecurities maybe?

Luck isn't being scrutinized as much because he is winning. WINNING is the difference people.

praising a quarterback for "WINNING" completely discounts the team aspect of football. it's a simplistic, banal way to view a complex issue.

luck has thrown as many INTs as TDs. anybody volunteering to argue that any quarterback on this team could throw 3 INTs and they'd be in any kind of position to win late?

2 people like this

Posted

yes i hate his showboating....i didnt bash his play at all....i bashed his show boating...big difference dude!

Oh you BASHED him.

Posted

hey guys if you dumped andrew luck on the cleveland browns or jacksonville jaguars right now he'd be taking them to the playoffs because he's a winner

1 person likes this

Posted

This.

I love it. Every first down, every TD.. Showboat the fug on, Cam. I love it

I love it, btw.

Yup.

Love all the haters too. These guys get paid millions to throw a ball around, wear spandex and run into each other while people drink beers and eat hot dogs. I like seeing them have fun while doing it. I get enough emotionless business mentality at work.

If all that matters is the win/loss column to you what does it matter if they celebrate?

3 people like this

Posted

Yup.

Love all the haters too. These guys get paid millions to throw a ball around, wear spandex and run into each other while people drink beers and eat hot dogs. I like seeing them have fun while doing it. I get enough emotionless business mentality at work.

If all that matters is the win/loss column to you what does it matter if they celebrate?

Exactly.

Posted

Yup.

^^^^^This guy, he gets it.

Posted

OP is the kid:

Posted

I still remember terry bradshaw saying cam newton is just a flash in the pan...then went on to put up numbers last year....he is on pace to do that again

This season record without looking at our defense sucking all year....so people decide to put the blame on cam....people were eager to call cam a bust even before his first game.....so this year they took that oppurtunity with our record.

I find it funny that a guy like andrew luck can put up horrible stats and be praised simply because of their weak schedule....

And look at rg3 after he went down vs ravens....the "i told you so" clowns came out in bunches to use that as the reason to not like black QBs

Andrew Luck's team is 9-4, Luck also has six come-from-behind wins. So why shouldn't he be praised?

Posted

This thread is that big vibrating black thing my girlfriend keeps in her night stand...

she says it's a neck massager... i'm skeptical.

skeptical.jpg

Posted

Well look at this, you did

Told ya so.

Thats funny as hell.

Posted

Yeah, those teams were very demoralized when they were up 3 scores.

Defending superbowl champs when we are rebuilding. Give it a year or two.

Posted

Yup.

Damn straight. Truth.