#16 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,088 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Yeah in terms of showboating im all for it. This team needs a fire. they need someone who will be playing hard, making plays, demoralizing defensives. Keep pounding on the showboating front

#17 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

I, too, love his celebrations.

Even when we are down. You can't make a comeback if you don't score touchdowns, so you might as well celebrate a touchdown that is the first step on the road to a comeback.

#18 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,538 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

And look at rg3 after he went down vs ravens....the "i told you so" clowns came out in bunches to use that as the reason to not like black QBs

You know why Negroes can't QB in the NFL??? Because RG3 hurt his knee.....for serious"

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,817 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

neg rep

#20 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,105 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

You know why Negroes can't QB in the NFL??? Because RG3 hurt his knee.....for serious"

Posted Image

You owe ALL of us an apology or an explanation.

#21 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,473 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

And look at rg3 after he went down vs ravens....the "i told you so" clowns came out in bunches to use that as the reason to not like black QBs

You know why I hate Robert Griffin? Because he is a Redskin QB and I fuging hate the Redskins. I hate how Espn is setting this guy up as a do-no-wrong demigod. fug Griffin and the Redskins.

#22 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,538 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Posted Image

You owe ALL of us an apology or an explanation.

Does your reading comprehension suck today? I was making fun of OP and his statement.

In case you were directing this post at OP...I apologize.

#23 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,088 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

You know why I hate Robert Griffin? Because he is a Redskin QB and I fuging hate the Redskins. I hate how Espn is setting this guy up as a do-no-wrong demigod. fug Griffin and the Redskins.

Completely agree. I deal with that first hand living in Maryland/DC area. Super bias to the extreme

#24 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

I like RG3 but I think he's too fragile and he takes too many chances when he's running. Don't give me the "he's sliding when he gets hurt!" argument because he's sliding too late, defenders are already in the process of tackling him when he starts his slide (so even if they are trying to make a safe effective tackle, his change in position actually puts him in a more dangerous position).

Cam is less fragile and is smarter when running unless he's at the goal line or going for a 4th down conversion (then he will dive if necessary).

#25 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,105 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Does your reading comprehension suck today? I was making fun of OP and his statement.

In case you were directing this post at OP...I apologize.

I thought it was clear. My bad. I know you well Flop, my being facetious comment has went against you and the clan.

I should stop drinking and posting.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,538 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

I thought it was clear. My bad. I know you well Flop, my being facetious comment has went against you and the clan.

I should stop drinking and posting.

No worries brother. I didn't know what you were trying to say with your post.

#27 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

RG3 has had a concussion and a sprained knee in his rookie season

Cam had a broken finger nail earlier this year against Washington I believe...

I guess we all know who's built for running in the NFL

#28 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Our defense has not sucked all year. What are you talking about?

That is my main issue with this team, example DEF plays horrible, Cam throws for 3 TD's with no turnovers and we lose to he Chiefs.

Inconsistency, one unit plays well, while the other does not. When we finally play good football in all phases of the game, we are going to be a very dangerous team.

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

That is my main issue with this team, example DEF plays horrible, Cam throws for 3 TD's with no turnovers and we lose to he Chiefs.

Inconsistency, one unit plays well, while the other does not. When we finally play good football in all phases of the game, we are going to be a very dangerous team.

I think the most obvious and direct common denominator in the games the defense played poorly is the DT play. Pretty good reason to take Star or Hankins in the 1st :) I will admit, the defense played well (except when we were in prevent for 2 drives in the second half) against Atlanta with Fua getting more playtime than I'm comfortable with, but Kearse stepped up like he did late last year and played well. I think Kearse is a very good backup, and with one of those two rookies starting beside Dwan our front 7 will be set for a long time. Then in 2 or 3 years when Dwan's ready to retire (or just falling off..), Kearse may be ready to step in as his replacement.

#30 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,088 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

I think the most obvious and direct common denominator in the games the defense played poorly is the DT play. Pretty good reason to take Star or Hankins in the 1st :) I will admit, the defense played well (except when we were in prevent for 2 drives in the second half) against Atlanta with Fua getting more playtime than I'm comfortable with, but Kearse stepped up like he did late last year and played well. I think Kearse is a very good backup, and with one of those two rookies starting beside Dwan our front 7 will be set for a long time. Then in 2 or 3 years when Dwan's ready to retire (or just falling off..), Kearse may be ready to step in as his replacement.

Agreed. Our rush defense is 21st in the in yards given up while our pass defense is 11th. having a stud DT and a beason Kuechly davis LB core would almost completely reverse that. our run d would be sick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.