Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Dead in Oregon Mall Shooting Spree **Republican tears pages 8-12**

202 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why am I an idiot Cantrell? I am pro Constitution, pro military, pro your right to post on this MB. Why am I the idiot?

Posted · Report post

because you couldn't even figure out why your slur was censored, for one

Posted · Report post

Is that all you have hippie? You waiting on your boys to back you up?

That way you can slowly back out and let Panthro, and Delhommey teeter totter on the subject for you? Then when they make a point you can jump back in?

Posted · Report post

J A P S....my papaw fought in WW2 for your simple ass. We were attacked. We didn't just a bomb mother fugers for no reason. It was to end a war. And save ( more than likely) your relatives ass. Don't give me that hippie flower in the fun barrel bullshit.

Posted · Report post

what are you even talking about? you asked why i called you a dumbass, and i gave a pretty good example of you being fuging retarded, and now you want more? stick around the tinderbox awhile and i'll be sure to call you a dumbfug the next time you start dropping ethnic and homophobic slurs and let's face it, it won't take long will it, you dumbfug?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='YourMomsLover' timestamp='1355365437' post='2044060']
J A P S....my papaw fought in WW2 for your simple ass. We were attacked. We didn't just a bomb mother fugers for no reason. It was to end a war. And save ( more than likely) your relatives ass. Don't give me that hippie flower in the fun barrel bullshit.
[/quote]

your stupid "papaw" fought for your right to be a dumb bigot on the internet huh

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1355365486' post='2044061']
what are you even talking about? you asked why i called you a dumbass, and i gave a pretty good example of you being fuging retarded, and now you want more? stick around the tinderbox awhile and i'll be sure to call you a dumbfug the next time you start dropping ethnic and homophobic slurs and let's face it, it won't take long will it, you dumbfug?
[/quote]

Yes. I shall stick around the tinderbox so you can call me a racist because I don't agree with you. I am a fuging bigot.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1355365539' post='2044062']

your stupid "papaw" fought for your right to be a dumb bigot on the internet huh
[/quote]

My stupid papaw is part of the reason you just posted this. Shave your pits woman.

Posted · Report post

cracker
honky
heeb
gringo

hmmm, I guess the censoring program is a work in progress?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='YourMomsLover' timestamp='1355359986' post='2043954']
**** is censored? What in the immortal fug Zod?
[/quote]
[quote name='YourMomsLover' timestamp='1355360002' post='2043955']
J A P S
[/quote]
[quote name='YourMomsLover' timestamp='1355363565' post='2044010']
Quote my poo faggot.
[/quote]
[quote name='YourMomsLover' timestamp='1355365690' post='2044064']
Yes. I shall stick around the tinderbox so you can call me a racist because I don't agree with you. I am a fuging bigot.
[/quote]

yes clearly you've been called dumbfug, a racist, and a bigot, because "i don't agree with you"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='YourMomsLover' timestamp='1355365743' post='2044066']
My stupid papaw is part of the reason you just posted this. Shave your pits woman.
[/quote]

yeah if it wasn't for the hard work your dumb papaw put in cleaning toilets, we might all be speaking german now :( :( :(
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1355365845' post='2044068']

yes clearly you've been called dumbfug, a racist, and a bigot, because "i don't agree with you"
[/quote]

This isn't about me bro...are you anti American? If so GTFO