Just ones that usual racial slurs

#167 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

But you can call every conservative in the world a "bigot" "racist" redneck" all you want right?

this argument doesn't work well when you've already dropped ethnic and homophobic slurs in this very thread. calling you a bigot or a racist isn't a "slur" when you've confirmed it yourself.

#168 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,609 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

Lol @ Panthro wanting to ban people with different beliefs. Panthro will call you racist before he can pronounce the "R" in racist.

Different beliefs....no

bypassing filters to use racial slurs...

#169 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Several things to say here, as this is a perfect example of how it sucks to be directly in the middle of the argument at hand... and this country's political system...

YML, you're fuging dumb for using a racial slur. I get it that you are pro-gun, as am I, but you aren't doing yourself (or people like me who are pro-gun) any favors at all by arguing retarded points.

The US Military isn't protecting anyone. They are acting on bullshit puppetmaster orders and being drones in a world struggle for power. Even your paw paw or whatever the fug you want to call him did the same thing, and bragging about his company just makes you sound like another eventual perpetrator in the game of greed and power that forces military action in the first place. You, nor he, are better than anyone else, and you, nor he, has worked any harder than most people.

Take off your American flag blindfold and see this country for what it is... Ask a Native American how good the Constitution is, or the US military.

You've given ample evidence of how easily something is turned into a "libs vs. me" shouting match... Now, do yourself and your reputation a favor and just shut up.

gospodin...

I'm not one of those who cling to the "well regulated militia" aspect of the Constitution. I know there are tons of them, and the vilification of gun lovers is often well deserved. I also understand the argument folks are making in this thread about assault weapons (even though in NC it takes a lot to get fully automatic ones) and I can agree that not everyone should have them (even in the semi-automatic versions). But at the same time, there are people that should be able to. People collect all kinds of things, and some people simply like guns. Those same people can, more often than not, be very responsible with them.

I personally have no desire to be part of a well regulated militia. I just want to be able to possess something that I can enjoy on my own time, while being responsible and safe with it. I admire the way the mechanics and processes of firearms work. To an extent, it is almost an art form.

Yes I know it can be deadly. But so are a lot of things people do responsibly.

I really am caught in the middle. But, the ultimate conclusion I have come to, as with a lot of things, is that I want the government to leave me the fug alone so long as I am being a responsible, upstanding citizen.

Bad apple legislation doesn't allow for that.

#170 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

this argument doesn't work well when you've already dropped ethnic and homophobic slurs in this very thread. calling you a bigot or a racist isn't a "slur" when you've confirmed it yourself.

You took offense to them. Nuff said.

#171 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

a good test would be:

If it is what your pawpaw would call someone of a different ethnicity/sexuality/etc., it is probably not a good idea to use it today.

#172 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,582 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Ban me bro.

Well... he asked.

#173 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

Here is a good question. All you guys talking poo about my grandpa. Did you ever have a man in your life? You must be mommas boys. Is he in prison? Your mom didn't have the type of pussy he wanted? Is he dead because he raised a piece of poo, and decided to off himself?

I am glad to have my dad, uncles, grandpas all by my side.

#174 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,715 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Jap is a racial slur? Who knew?

I'm taking it back.

#175 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

lol... now you're just reaching...

You brought pawpaw to the conversation.

#176 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

Maybe he was referencing the Jack Ass Paranormal Society?

#177 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,609 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Homophobic and yet loves to be surrounded by men

Never seen this before

#178 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Homophobic and yet loves to be surrounded by men

Never seen this before

Yet you are a mod ( huge creds) of a pro male football forum.

#179 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,609 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

My god....you are right. How have I not realized this before now...

#180 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

My god....you are right. How have I not realized this before now...

And that is your rebuttal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.