- - - - -

Ron Rivera 3rd year? Or this?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 rdog157h

rdog157h

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Ken Whisenhunt is a good OC, but not a HC. They just dont have no damn weapons in ARZ outside of Fitz, with no QB, wasnt Ken on the SB winning Steelers as a OC with Cowher and Big Ben?

Yes he was. But after Warner left Arizona he hasn't done anything! Dont want!

#12 rdog157h

rdog157h

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

I am interested in Bruce Arians. It's worth looking into.

Yes please! I wouldn't be shocked if the Colts kept him and fired Chuck! Talk about a rock and a hard place!

#13 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

4 replies about a widely accepted spelling variant?
Do you work for WFNZ? You seem to have taken great offense to me agreeing with you. Sorry. I will argue from this point forward.

Jackass.

#14 rdog157h

rdog157h

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

Didn't you say "Their job is to say something ignorant like the OP" I am the OP. So isn't that an insult?

#15 The Huddler

The Huddler

#BringHardyBack

• Location@TheHuddler2
SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

WFNZ hosts aren't there to make us more knowledgable. Their job is to say something ignorant like the OP and get people to call in and argue.

he might spell poo wrong but hes right. aside from th op comment, nothing against you op. but these dudes want to create a buzz, pretty much what any form of media wants to do. Similar Likes on Facebook and views on YouTube...

#16 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Didn't you say "Their job is to say something ignorant like the OP" I am the OP. So isn't that an insult?

And your post was about their ignorance, correct? You described What they consider "are" options to be?

I guess I could have worded it better, but using context from my entire post shows that I was aiming the "ignorant" adjective towards WFNZ

#17 rdog157h

rdog157h

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

Yeah it could've been worded better! Seemed like a shot at me. But anyways, what I meant is why would you want a coach that just lost 58-0 or a coach who gave up the farm for Tim fugng The Golden Calf of Bristol in Carolina?

#18 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

Lets be real here guys, the only reason we even listen to WFNZ is because its the only station in town that caters to the local sports franchises. The national outlets dont even know the "Charlotte" Panthers even exists, so if you want to hear coverage on the team, this is it... IMO, Jim ruins the Mac Attack show with his lack of knowledge and lame, poorly timed jokes. Brett Jensen is simply a prick and one of the rudest SOBs ive ever heard on the radio. He hangs up on callers at the drop of a dime when they dont agree with him.

#19 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

I love the Mac Attack and I'm ok with the Drive. You've got to remember our market size and buying power. That station can't exactly afford major talent. I like them for the most part. They are just trying to earn a living doing something they love. Brett Jensen needs a new career, that guy hates sports.

#20 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

I am interested in Bruce Arians. It's worth looking into.

So you want the Hispanic coach to be fired so you can bring in an Arians?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users