#46 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

LMFAO. The fu(k. Does he not know that the Redskins already have a rookie rusher who already rushed for 1k.

he said that around the beginning of FB season before they signed him to an extension.

Both of these morons say things like this on a daily basis.

Another gem was to trade #89 for whatever draft choice they could get. As "analysts" or "experts" you'd think they'd know that Carolina and Cam doesn't have many options to throw the ball to. Why get rid of a guy who brings it every game and is about as reliable as they come in the NFL.

Marc James is a Raiders fan. Zarzour is a Dolphins fan.

#47 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

Brett Jensen hates life..he has no business to be on the radio.. His career peaked in college.

Mac Attack to me is the Huddle in radio form. With the above 21 year old huddlers at least.

WFNZ-The Drive from 3-7 is actually a quality show (high level guests) but having Marc with a C as the solo host this week is like nails on the chalkboard...having the douchey Host going solo is awful. you cannot have the Lima bean of radio be the main course.

You can say what you want about Jenson, and for the record I'm not a big fan of him either, but Brett is the closest thing to a journalist that WFNZ has on it's airways. His show is the #1 sports show in the area if I'm not mistaken. I know it's the highest rated in the area. Jensen is a former AP and I believe he used to have a college FB vote and a NFL HOF vote.

Like I said though, I'm not a big fan of his but the guy did at one point have some fairly impressive credentials. However, his show being #1 for sports in Charlotte is a testament how poor WFNZ has become.

The worst show on WFNZ without question is "The Weekend Warriors" with Lynn Martez and Steve Lylerly. It comes on Sat/Sun mornings early. It's the worst sports show I've ever heard.

I tweeted to Lylerly a few weeks ago: "Get this crap off the radio" and he tweeted me back "Can you elaborate?" lolllll

Uh, Steve, record the show then listen to it when you get home.

One other thing, "The Drive" with Marc and Taylor is absolutely not a "quality show". The producers book the guests not Taylor and Marc.

Check out ESPN 730

#48 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Whisenhunt lost a lot of credibility this year, I wouldn't want to take a chance on him. Yet if it came down to him or Rivera, at least Whisenhunt knows what it's like to be a winner, and he is offensive minded. Give me Ken over Rivera.

#49 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

he said that around the beginning of FB season before they signed him to an extension.

Both of these morons say things like this on a daily basis.

Another gem was to trade #89 for whatever draft choice they could get. As "analysts" or "experts" you'd think they'd know that Carolina and Cam doesn't have many options to throw the ball to. Why get rid of a guy who brings it every game and is about as reliable as they come in the NFL.

Marc James is a Raiders fan. Zarzour is a Dolphins fan.

Lol now I see why they're so dumb. (Raiders and Dolphins) lol

#50 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

My biggest problem with our one score* loss games was the obvious coaching mishaps. Whatever Ron chose to do, it didn't work. He needs to coach the game that is in front of him. I've heard him talk about reading books and statistics. Sometimes you have to just evaluate the situation right in front of you and realize your D can't hold or your O needs to pass.

#51 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

Whisenhunt lost a lot of credibility this year, I wouldn't want to take a chance on him. Yet if it came down to him or Rivera, at least Whisenhunt knows what it's like to be a winner, and he is offensive minded. Give me Ken over Rivera.

That's saying a lot about Ron. God he is horrible.

#52 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

First off WFNZ only had 1 good show ever and that was Prime time, all the rest I wouldn't waste my breath detailing how poorly the shows are, would seriously be laughed out of a bigger market with that crap.

secondly Josh would be a lousy hire, but Ken could be really good, his biggest issue in Az has been QB since Kurt Warner retired, and having a QB means a lot. if he would to become available I'd be all for it.

#53 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,814 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Whisenhunt as OC, Rivera as DC.

Still need a head coach.

#54 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

McDaniels is a possibility.

#55 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

dear god no

#56 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

If any OC I'd like the one Peter king mentioned honestly(Mike Sullivan TB OC) he was Eli's coach in 2012 and has turned the bucs offense around in a hurry, I know he isn't the most experienced but what he has done with the QBs under him (Eli and Freeman) is extremely impressive and if he has a good interview I don't see why we shouldn't be a strong possibility either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com