Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam breaking habbit?

57 posts in this topic

Posted

They dont like new people on here...

We love new people, unfortunately you have to start off strong. Making an OP with no football knowledge that's compounded with an absolutely atrocious grasp of the English language is rather off putting for a lot of people around here.

1 person likes this

Posted

We love new people, unfortunately you have to start off strong. Making an OP with no football knowledge that's compounded with an absolutely atrocious grasp of the English language is rather off putting for a lot of people around here.

again with the personal attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

Posted

This is what I meant. Because this is the option this has stunt Cams growth. Did biggest play asset basically stunt his growth in the running game?

Well it's been almost universally agreed that the OVERUSE of the option has been a hindrance, not only to Cam, but to the offense in general.

It is effective however when used sparingly.

As to it stunting Cam's personal growth in the running game......I'm not really following you on that.

Posted

again with the personally attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

Posted

Check this out http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Is-the-Read-Option-here-to-stay-in-the-NFL-7299.html

Posted

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

Sorry my misunderstanding.

thanks for the link

Posted

again with the personal attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

Posted

Of course if English is your second language, as I suspect it might be, just say so and most people will let your grammar slide.

Posted

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

That's true. I guess no one would take a poor written thread seriously. D: English is NOT my second language. Korean.

Posted

That's true. I guess no one would take a poor written thread seriously. D: English is NOT my second language. Korean.

So you're Korean but English isn't your second language? You learned to speak English first being Korean?

Posted

So you're Korean but English isn't your second language? You learned to speak English first being Korean?

Korean>Japanese>English

1 person likes this

Posted

Ahh, so it's your third language then. Gotcha.