Photo
- - - - -

Luke Kuechly Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#25 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Don't laugh but I think Frank Kearse is that man in my opinion. He is only in his second year and is nothing but disruptive every time he plays. He's fast off the snap, can get to the QB above average for a NT and like they were pointing out of Panthers Huddle yesterday, it's often you see a NT making tackles by the sidelines which is what he did sunday. I think he can be very good. Put him next to another good player and I think we are set there.

He always makes plays when he gets an opportunity, I hope they keep him for next year as a valuable reserve. That being said I still think we need to address DT early in the draft

#26 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

I don't know if it was just me... but it seemed like Keek was extra pumped this game. Dude was giving off a lot of intensity before every single snap. He's already intense as hell, but he went balls to the wall this time.

#27 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

It's funny to see all the Kuechly love. There was so much hate flying around last April pre draft. All is forgiven. Good Job Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

#28 MagPie

MagPie

Get real

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thaaat Luke, ain't he somethin'

#29 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

It's funny to see all the Kuechly love. There was so much hate flying around last April pre draft. All is forgiven. Good Job Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

So true. The hate was thick that day and for a full week afterwards. There were a few here that were happy, but not many. I remember I wanted Cox, Poe, Gilmore or Brockers.

Glad I was wrong.

#30 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

The hate was strong in the first couple of weeks when he was at LOLB too. A lot of guys called him a bust and tried to sound smart by saying they were right about him not being a good pick.

#31 AntiBuc

AntiBuc

It ain't what it was

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

In his last presser, Rivera, when speaking of Luke said something like, "we have our QB of the defense". Any head coach, whether it's Rivera or another coach in the future, will come to the same conclusion. Luke will be staying in the middle for the rest of his career. Sorry Beast.

#32 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Nice a elite player on defense and offense in back to back drafts.....Lukeeeeeee