Photo
- - - - -

Icege's Mock Draft v2.0

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

OG is just such a low impact position I can't justify taking one that high. I love line play and believe the games are decided there, but OG just doesn't carry enough weight for me.

Tell that to Geoff Hangartner...

You will notice how great adding Warmack would be when he doesn't let anyone touch Newton and clears lanes for our backs all day.

Warmack is being called better than Steve Hutchinson.

#14 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

Posted Image

Cleveland Browns

Record: 5-8

Posted Image

Chance Warmack*, G, Alabama

This is not the sexiest pick and Browns fans probably would express some frustration initially, but Warmack is a flat-out stud who would instantly improve their offensive line. He is one of the best guards I've ever evaluated, an easy mover in pass protection who shows plenty of smarts and is also a nasty run-blocker. Cleveland RB Trent Richardson (a former teammate of Warmack) and QB Brandon Weeden would surely offer their stamps of approval.

Happened to run across this on the new mock done by McShay (he has the Panthers taking Hankins @ #5, Lolutulei if available).

#15 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Ew, just goes to show Mcshay does about as much player evaluation as the average mouth breather on here.

#16 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Sure. Not saying anything we don't know, but there is such a huge need at O-line, DT, CB, S, and WR that ill take the best player at any of these positions. It might be wishful thinking, but id love to trade down to the mid 20's, pick Matt Elam and get back into the 3rd round.

#17 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Trading down is a great idea if possible due to us having so many needs on both sides of the ball, and missing our 3rd round pick. DT, S, and OG are positions of dire need. We have a DT whose career is on the decline, and has suffered two recent season ending injuries. We don't have a RG who can play at a decent level. And our Safeties don't make plays unless the ball hits them square in the chest, except Martin, who tore BOTH his ACL and MCL.

A lesser need would be CB. I'd like to pick up a talented #2 CB to pair with Gamble since Hogan didn't work out. But that is way down the list of needs.