Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmittyistheGOAT

Josh Norman in the doghouse

83 posts in this topic

I thought he was doing well for a rookie but I don't exactly go back and watch game tape the next week.

My thing is if he was benched because he was given his man too much cushion, that should be Rivera's fault because I doubt Norman is voluntarily giving his guy cushion if the play calls for man to man coverage. If Rivera wants Norman to play tight coverage, let him. I don't understand benching him. With that said, it could be Norman wasn't putting in the work at practice. In that case, I understand why he's in the doghouse.

As Smitty told him This aint coastal carolina anymore son!

Norman may go the way of McClain if he don't get his poo together. I don't understand how people think this a Rivera issue. Takes more than draft hype and training camp highlights to cut it on the field on sundays. The guy has been a major disappointment.

1 person likes this

Norman may go the way of McClain if he don't get his poo together. I don't understand how people think this a Rivera issue. Takes more than draft hype and training camp highlights to cut it on the field on sundays. The guy has been a major disappointment.

I wouldn't consider him a disappointment given where we drafted him

Now if we went after Fleming/Bolden in the 4th or Hosley/Hayward earlier, we could be in a way more comfy situation. Probably wouldn't have Adams or Amini but that wouldn't be so bad. :)

No use in looking back but I really thought we should have capitalized on this past drafts deep CB class.

Doesn't matter

Rivera is gone anyway... so screw him and his worthless "doghouse". Im starting to hope we lose so there's no doubt he's gone

I thought Rivera came out and said his benching was planned to get a look at the younger guys.Could be wrong... To me a 5th round rookie is a young guy.

1 person likes this

Rivera's bs reasons make no sense when considering he kept Nakamura as our starting safety all year.

2 people like this