Photo
- - - - -

Anyone else intrigued by DE/LB/S/TE Dion Jordan?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Yea I really wouldn't mind the guy. He's an athletic DE. His stock will definetly sky rocket after the combine. I just wouldn't take him top10. But he's definetly a top15 player.

#32 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

The Giants had Osi, Tuck and Kiwanuka and still drafted JPP.

That is the formula to winning in the NFL, you have to get pressure on the QB or you will be picked a part. Our DE's have stepped up big time this year, we would have incredible depth at the position if we went in that direction.

I definitely think Jordan can be an option but it depends on where we draft. A win on sunday could change things.

#33 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

The Giants had Osi, Tuck and Kiwanuka and still drafted JPP.

That is the formula to winning in the NFL, you have to get pressure on the QB or you will be picked a part. Our DE's have stepped up big time this year, we would have incredible depth at the position if we went in that direction.

I definitely think Jordan can be an option but it depends on where we draft. A win on sunday could change things.

Oh my god! Does someone else finally understand the logic that you can never have enough pass rushers, especially freak of nature 6'7 pass rushers with 4.5 speed?

#34 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,604 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Oh my god! Does someone else finally understand the logic that you can never have enough pass rushers, especially freak of nature 6'7 pass rushers with 4.5 speed?

i agree, and if Ross becomes the GM i wouldnt cross no pass rusher off the list.

#35 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

I know this sounds like Madden talk, but if we had this guy on our team, not only would I use him in every blitz package as a DE, but I would rover him like a joker S/LB combo in passing situations due to his his athleticism.

Not only that but you could line Jordan up as a tight end on offense and he would ABSOLUTELY dominate. I'm talking Gronk/Graham status, maybe better.

This dude is the best prospect I've ever seen. He has no position. He is a football player and wherever you line him up, all 6'7 250 lbs will dominate.

#36 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

Another incredible video.

Scouts talk about how he will excel at 4-3 DE.

Even shows him catching a TD for those that think I'm crazy about him playing TE.

#37 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Yea I saw on another website, someone made a thread about Jordan becoming a TE and where would he be drafted if he was a TE.

A good coach could utilize this guy all over the field, could be scary.

#38 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

He's definitely a baller. I'm actually warming to the idea of taking him IF Lotulelei is gone. My man-crush on Star knows no bounds though. Would definitely need a coach with a specific plan on how to use him, though. He won't be taking snaps from CJ or Hardy. Like Hardy at UT when Jordan would be playing DE and Jordan at OLB when Hardy's at DE. I still think we have greater needs in a couple other positions, but this guy could be great.

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBjbCb3pPss&sns=tw

Another incredible video.

Scouts talk about how he will excel at 4-3 DE.

Even shows him catching a TD for those that think I'm crazy about him playing TE.

nice vid. The kid is pretty damn amazing

#40 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Bump for syke

#41 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

yeah nice video. love his long arms dude can easliy cause so many fumbles.......i love how he could drop back and cover wr too...i really like him....heard the cowboys might draft him... alot their fans are saying he could be a big bust or big bang....

i think he might need to add weight if teams would use him for a 4-3 de...but i see alot of tip balls in his future.

wish the panthers could get him but the oline is terrible. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com