Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elections over...here come the new regulations

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for neg repping me Happy Panther, I assume it's because I called the cuntstain a cuntstain. I only insulted him because he called me a peice of poo. If you mind, please apply appropriate neg rep to the originator of the name calling.

Posted

If you've got nothing to hide (not driving like an asshole, or breaking the law - speeding) then you've got nothing to worry about....right?!?!?!

Isn't that your logic on all these invasion of privacy matters?

Ohh it's just that Obama is doing this and it's not being implemented to supposedly help hunt down brown boogie men, right? Gotcha.

Yes...that's not a racist statement at all Floppin.

And get it right...I called you a racist piece of poo.

Posted

Why are you such a racist piece of poo?

Because it was in the meeting.

Nothing stopped Obama from releasing these regulations prior to the election. Why didn't he.

Political expediency. (Just a tip, questions don't end with a period.)

Now then why did Republicans make "insuring Obama was a one term president" their top priority instead of creating jobs?

Posted

Yes...that's not a racist statement at all Floppin.

And get it right...I called you a racist piece of poo.

How does insinuating that you are okay with legislation that specifically targets dark skinned muslim boogie men terrorists make me the racist, exactly?

Posted

How does insinuating that you are okay with legislation that specifically targets dark skinned muslim boogie men terrorists make me the racist, exactly?

All palestinians are not dark skinned...

Posted

All palestinians are not dark skinned...

Ohh so it's just Palestinians that you're racist against. Gotcha. Glad you admitted to, and cleared that up.

Posted

Ohh so it's just Palestinians that you're racist against. Gotcha. Glad you admitted to, and cleared that up.

I think the qualifying "terrorist" portion was enough...but nice attempt to deflect your racist idiocy.

Posted

You're still not explaining how me pointing out that you're okay with legalized racial profiling makes me the racist.

Posted

No clue what the heck you're talking about now.

Posted

Good tactic. Just play dumb.

Posted

Where have I promoted racial profiling based on these new regulations being run through?

Don't pull a CWG.

Posted

Where have I promoted racial profiling based on these new regulations being run through?

Don't pull a CWG.

I wasn't talking about these regulations, genius. God you suck at reading comprehension today. I was pointing out the inconsistency of you regarding privacy regulation.

If the restriction of privacy is supposedly geared towards stopping terrorist (see: muslims, or palestinians as you pointed out) then you are all for - Nothing to hide, nothing to fear GO TEAM USA.

But when the danger to privacy might actually affect you and is apparently geared towards EVERYONE, well now it's a problem!

Here's a hint, the restrictions on privacy, no matter the bullshit reason they state, really effects everyone. Privacy is privacy and it's restriction can be abused no matter the cause of it's inception.

But when it's sold as a way to go after a group of people, never mind the fact that it does nothing but promote racial profiling as has been documented THOUSANDS of times. Well that's just all puppies and sunshine for G5.