Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Best Beer

43 posts in this topic

Posted

You can't go wrong with Trappistes. The Rochefort 10 is probably my personal favorite.

Posted

I've never seen JR drink any other beer but Coors Light, so I'll believe it when I see it.

My recommendations for beer....if you put fruit in my beer, I'll put my foot in your ass. Sideways, Rock style.

Believe it or not I haven't bought the silver bullet in well over a year and can't really stomach the stuff now. For regular cheap beer drinking it is all Mich Ultra now - you know, to keep my girlish figure. Other than that I drink predominately Highland Gaelic and Sweetwater 420.

Posted

Believe it or not I haven't bought the silver bullet in well over a year and can't really stomach the stuff now. For regular cheap beer drinking it is all Mich Ultra now - you know, to keep my girlish figure. Other than that I drink predominately Highland Gaelic and Sweetwater 420.

Last time I saw you drinking a beer it was one of these "beers"...

ultra_bottles_inline.jpg

Posted

Last time I saw you drinking a beer it was one of these "beers"...

ultra_bottles_inline.jpg

Close...it was Mich Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit and it was delicious. They discontinued making it though which prompted me to write many strongly worded emails to the company to which they completely ignored until filing a restraining order against me.

Posted

cwg, we are overdue for a beverage man. if you are in town over the holidays and can sneak a few momentos, hit me up sir.

I'm in the same place as always and I'm in town all.month. We could go to Valhalla and drink like Vikings that have office jobs.

Posted

Had some Modus Hoperandi last night.

$10 a sixer and it only comes in cans.

Delish. I highly recommend.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/923/48243

Posted

God, I hate pumpkin beers.