#31 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,886 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

cwg, we are overdue for a beverage man. if you are in town over the holidays and can sneak a few momentos, hit me up sir.

#32 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Kid aren't you a little too young to be be drinking beers?Looking at your picture of you and your girl it looks like you guys are 17/18 yrs old.

Why the fug are you looking at a picture of me? If you could read I said that picture was a couple years old when I was a sophomore in college so I was like 19.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a kid the way you carry yourself around here. Go plagiarize some more rap lyrics you no talent loser.

#33 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,886 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

take the trash talk to eharmony.

we are talking beer here.

#34 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Why the fug are you looking at a picture of me? If you could read I said that picture was a couple years old when I was a sophomore in college so I was like 19.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a kid the way you carry yourself around here. Go plagiarize some more rap lyrics you no talent loser.

I looked at your picture because you posted for all of us to see,I told you never to post pics of yourself on a message board.lol you so sensative,I only said you look like a kid in your picture which was true.

#35 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

take the trash talk to eharmony.

we are talking beer here.

Dude I'm trying to talk fugging beer but this wanna be rapper follows me into every thread to ask some stupid personal question.

#36 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

another man man love triangle with woman to interfere invades huddle tomfoolery time

#37 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,379 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

You can't go wrong with Trappistes. The Rochefort 10 is probably my personal favorite.

#38 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

I've never seen JR drink any other beer but Coors Light, so I'll believe it when I see it.

My recommendations for beer....if you put fruit in my beer, I'll put my foot in your ass. Sideways, Rock style.

Believe it or not I haven't bought the silver bullet in well over a year and can't really stomach the stuff now. For regular cheap beer drinking it is all Mich Ultra now - you know, to keep my girlish figure. Other than that I drink predominately Highland Gaelic and Sweetwater 420.

#39 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,344 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Believe it or not I haven't bought the silver bullet in well over a year and can't really stomach the stuff now. For regular cheap beer drinking it is all Mich Ultra now - you know, to keep my girlish figure. Other than that I drink predominately Highland Gaelic and Sweetwater 420.

Last time I saw you drinking a beer it was one of these "beers"...

Posted Image

#40 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Last time I saw you drinking a beer it was one of these "beers"...

Posted Image

Close...it was Mich Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit and it was delicious. They discontinued making it though which prompted me to write many strongly worded emails to the company to which they completely ignored until filing a restraining order against me.

#41 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,300 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

cwg, we are overdue for a beverage man. if you are in town over the holidays and can sneak a few momentos, hit me up sir.

I'm in the same place as always and I'm in town all.month. We could go to Valhalla and drink like Vikings that have office jobs.

#42 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,317 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Had some Modus Hoperandi last night.

$10 a sixer and it only comes in cans.

Delish. I highly recommend.

http://beeradvocate....ofile/923/48243

#43 Delhommey