4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

http://www.charlotte...-thousands.html

“I work. I take care of him. It's not like I'm seeking all this money for him,” Walker said Wednesday. “I just need for him to do his part and act like he has another child. Do your part and be a father.”
According to the Harris County District Court web site, LaFell made two payments of $4,000, in February and April. Since June, LaFell has made monthly payments averaging $1,500 – for a total of $17,000.
Based on a $4,000-a-month payment, Chandler Anderson said LaFell should have paid $40,000 through November – a difference of $23,000.

When are these guys going to realize that putting on a condom is much cheaper than tipping these cleat chasers for life?

If you read the article, there are some conflicting opinions (obviously) but it looks like she might be trying to shake him down for another couple K a month. At least the plantiff works and appears to be a stable parent financially. How in the hell does a single parent who "owns her own prenatal care clinic" require another 40K to raise a kid?

I guess this is one of those gift and curse things that pro athletes have to deal with. Massive amounts of pussy thrown out at you but damn that's an expensive one night stand.

#2 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,060 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

Oh wee

#3 capfolly

capfolly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Hasn't he paid every payment on time? I thought the courts said he only had to pay the $1500 based on Texas law but they did something wrong with the paperwork? It's not like he had to pay $4000 but only paid $1500. Sounds like she wants to exploit a loophole that Lafell has nothing to do with.

#4 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Yeah. The lady wants 4k a month instead of the 1.5k he's been paying after his first month of child support

Also, don't become a Cromartie, Lafell...

#5 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

This is ALL on him. As the OP said, it's about the condom. No matter what she says she's taking, wear one. You get a woman pregnant, she OWNS you. It's that simple. Pay what you're required by law to pay, LaFell, and protect yourself, and your wallet next time.

#6 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

GOT ONE OF YO KIDS, SHE GOT YOU FOR 18 YEARS

#7 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,536 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

the weirdest part (because child support spats involving NFL players are not weird or unusual in the slightest) is the article kind of off-handedly mentions that she owns and operates a prenatal ultrasound clinic in houston.

that sounds like a high profit venture

#8 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,873 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

here come the mens rights activists.

#9 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

Yeah. The lady wants 4k a month instead of the 1.5k he's been paying after his first month of child support

Also, don't become a Cromartie, Lafell...

haha

There's one on every team. Usually more than one. My girlfriend's bestfriend is from Fairmont, Ohio (which is Charles Woodson's hometown) and apparently he has enough children to field a baseball team at Fairmont HS in a couple years.

#10 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,536 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

here come the mens rights activists.

if i don't stand up for men on the internet, then who will

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

the weirdest part (because child support spats involving NFL players are not weird or unusual in the slightest) is the article kind of off-handedly mentions that she owns and operates a prenatal ultrasound clinic in houston.

that sounds like a high profit venture

Yeah I saw that, too. I'm never a fan of "men" reproducing and being absentee fathers, but IMHO it looks like she's trying to shake him down for a couple extra grand a month. She must need some new coach bags or shoes or something.

#12 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

http://www.charlotte...-thousands.html

When are these guys going to realize that putting on a condom is much cheaper than tipping these cleat chasers for life?

If you read the article, there are some conflicting opinions (obviously) but it looks like she might be trying to shake him down for another couple K a month. At least the plantiff works and appears to be a stable parent financially. How in the hell does a single parent who "owns her own prenatal care clinic" require another 40K to raise a kid?

I guess this is one of those gift and curse things that pro athletes have to deal with. Massive amounts of pussy thrown out at you but damn that's an expensive one night stand.

The young players need to learn from their predecessors not just in the area of wild spending.

But I am not going to judge him.

#13 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Overstreet said Harris County (Texas) District Court Judge Denise Pratt, during a hearing last summer, dropped LaFell’s monthly child support payment from $4,000 to $1,500, the maximum allowed for one child in Texas. Chandler Anderson said Pratt never signed a modified order

boats and hoes

#14 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

A vagina is a powerful thing.

But so is the federal government.

#15 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,854 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Lafell better hold on to deep TD catches..he will need that 2nd contract now that he has an 18 year obligation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.