Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Is the Kraken "down with the cause"?

40 posts in this topic

that kid is the back is sporting a shirt that is suspiciously like a redskins jersey....

843999.jpg

that kid is the back is sporting a shirt that is suspiciously like a redskins jersey....

Kill the spy!!!!!

you mean smitty's son?

Of course not. Rob Parker hates RG3 and Hardy. Rob's a product of affirmative action. RG3's a product of hard work. How dare he teaches the black youth to rise above the race war and leave the race card behind? He's fuging poo up and a threat to Rob's agenda.

Rob is from Queens and made a career writing for The Detroit News. He's used to dealing with crackheads, corrupt cops and government officials, ghetto hoes and hoodlums. And he loves it dammit, and if you don't, you're just not black enough and not down with the cause.

In fact, Rob's such a bigot he got fired from The Detroit News. So you are probably wondering, how big a bigot and moron do you have to be to be black and get fired from The Detroit News? Well when he made up stories about Kirk Cousins getting in a fight when the kid was attending church with his parents, which got him a suspension, then he took shots at Lions head coach, making inappropriate statements about Marinelli's son-in-law, wondering if Marinelli wished his daughter married a better defensive coordinator...that pretty much did it.

So after he already got fired for this type of comment once, now he's taking stabs at RG3's blackness and fiance.

1 person likes this

Do you slap hoes, rack up bills, have a surplus of baby mamas and own Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins on VHS? If not then....

uhhhh

843999.jpg

Either he's on a step stool or his wife is 4'6''

Either he's on a step stool or his wife is 4'6''

Exactly what I was thinking lol. Smith is like 5'9 and she's only to his chin so she has to be like between 4'8 and 4'11.

Exactly what I was thinking lol. Smith is like 5'9 and she's only to his chin so she has to be like between 4'8 and 4'11.

I'm. 5'9 his wife can easily be at the 5ft-5'1 range and still look like that. Sucks for his kids though. He should have married someone taller made them be great at football then let us grab him for the future.

Looks like Parker caused a great stir yesterday. ESPN hasn't even put out the podcast for yesterday's show (First Take act as though they can handle any topic, but as soon as someone say something that is insensitive, they pull it from the podcasts), and all I can get from youtube is a one minute clip of the conversation. I really wanted to hear Stephen A's response.

I only read a quote of Smith's response. WFNZ is about to play the audio of Parker if you haven't heard it.

I couldn't watch the whole thing without feeling embarrassed for those in the studio with him during his ignorance vomit.