Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Joe Person (TD calls him out)

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Had to be the LaFell story?

Probably fishing for some comment about Comeback Player of the Year. TD has been getting a lot of press about how wont be considered so people feel obligated to share his story (major outlets). He probably fished an angle TD didn't care for

Posted

LOL

Posted

Wow I wonder what he said... Thomas Davis isn't a temperamental guy like that so Person must have really pissed him off.

Exactly...I wonder what happened

Posted

I'd be shocked if Person showered more than 2x a week.. he looks like that guy.

Posted

I know it's beneath TD, but I wish he would have body slammed Person.

Posted

Probably fishing for some comment about Comeback Player of the Year. TD has been getting a lot of press about how wont be considered so people feel obligated to share his story (major outlets). He probably fished an angle TD didn't care for

i doubt Thomas Davis would get that mad about that. I think it was probably the lafell story.

Posted

Hate *ramble* *ramble* hate

Posted

I think it has to do with the LaFell story too.

If I'm not mistaken, Davis has a kid that he pays for from another girl too.

Posted

I remember reading in the Roar a month or so back about a story about how is wife and prayer really helped him through all the surgeries and knee issues. It was a really good piece and I think it mentioned him having a kid with someone else. Persons a dick if he tried to connect that to the Lafell story. I guarantee Person will act like nothing happened.

Posted

I remember reading in the Roar a month or so back about a story about how is wife and prayer really helped him through all the surgeries and knee issues. It was a really good piece and I think it mentioned him having a kid with someone else. Persons a dick if he tried to connect that to the Lafell story. I guarantee Person will act like nothing happened.

Posted

Prime example of why I switched from journalism to logistics. You end up digging too hard for juicy quotes and ultimately piss people off. It's a horrible profession full of unethical decisions. The public could probably care less if LaFell is paying his child support.

2 people like this