Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Poor Joe Person (TD calls him out)

85 posts in this topic

I think it has to do with the LaFell story too.

If I'm not mistaken, Davis has a kid that he pays for from another girl too.

I remember reading in the Roar a month or so back about a story about how is wife and prayer really helped him through all the surgeries and knee issues. It was a really good piece and I think it mentioned him having a kid with someone else. Persons a dick if he tried to connect that to the Lafell story. I guarantee Person will act like nothing happened.

I remember reading in the Roar a month or so back about a story about how is wife and prayer really helped him through all the surgeries and knee issues. It was a really good piece and I think it mentioned him having a kid with someone else. Persons a dick if he tried to connect that to the Lafell story. I guarantee Person will act like nothing happened.

Prime example of why I switched from journalism to logistics. You end up digging too hard for juicy quotes and ultimately piss people off. It's a horrible profession full of unethical decisions. The public could probably care less if LaFell is paying his child support.

2 people like this

FWIW he deleted the part about Joe Person

It lasts forever, in glory, on the Huddle.

4 people like this

FWIW he deleted the part about Joe Person

i just looked on my phone and its still there

i doubt Thomas Davis would get that mad about that. I think it was probably the lafell story.

Heyyyy Thomassss. What isss up mannn? Don't youuuu think the NFL is a bunch of hacks fooorrr not considering you foorrrr comeback player of the yearrrrr?

TD: (Stares blankly at him for a moment). I may not win comeback player of the year, but I'll sure as well win comeback player of the decade.