Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherTrain84

Andy Reid: No interest in taking a year off..

69 posts in this topic

I don't want to hire a big name coach,especially one who hasn't won a SB.

I rather hire a guy like Bill Cowher if we are going to hire a big name,he knows how to win and he would earn respect from the players.

lol you'd rather hire a guy that took 14 seasons to win a superbowl and hasn't been in the league in 6 years but you don't want Andy Reid

2 people like this

I'm fairly certain Reid had the best winning percentage in the 2000's...

I guess nobody would take Belichick either since he hasn't won a Superbowl after getting busted for cheating...

lol you'd rather hire a guy that took 14 seasons to win a superbowl and hasn't been in the league in 6 years but you don't want Andy Reid

Yes!

Yes!

how could anyone take that serious?

While that may very well be a blunt, tons of people hold their cigarettes "like a blunt".

None of my friends smoke a blunt like they smoke their cigarettes,I have yet to see anybody smoke a blunt like a cigarette.

*For the record I don't smoke period,im a big drinker though.

#Ciroc Boy system!

how could anyone take that serious?

i agree

panthers nation is going to have to write an awfully prosed 16 bar rap explaining his answer

actually don't do that PN. it embarrasses the rest of the fanbase

that schtick is a little transparent by now.. bwood, come on man..

i agree

panthers nation is going to have to write an awfully prosed 16 bar rap explaining his answer

actually don't do that PN. it embarrasses the rest of the fanbase

I don't freestyle in every thread.

Let me get this straight! Most of you guys will say yes to a coach in college with a gimmick offense just because billicheat asked him what color pants to where in London?

However, we get a big "Fug NO" to an established NFL coach that has been to the Playoffs 9 out of 14 seasons and has a winning record? The Huddle has gone full idiot!

Give him Marc Ross and keep him out of the defensive side of the ball and we are golden! Cam is everything Andy wished Donovan was in his 4 years of glory!

No thanks, seems like this topic comes up each week and I don't understand why. I want us to move forward not backward. Andy Reid can fire all the coaches he wants, it won't cover his obvious coaching deficiencies.

as if he would run the exact same system with cam, like he wouldn't know how to run a modified offense that incorporates short passing...

why am i saying this... well look at washington. they're not running the same exact scheme with shanahan that he ran in denver

i know and i know they switched to a spread to accommodate vick, but i'm not sure how happy he's been with that and if he'd be willing to switch again.

i just don't want a coach that's been around forever. i want someone a bit fresher and who's tendencies aren't as well known.

Can you imagine Andy Reid's fat ass at training camp on a typical Spartanburg day in August? Get the IV bags ready.