Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overlooked stat for Cam

173 posts in this topic

Posted

I literally have no idea how a poster can write walls and walls and overlapping walls of useless text and diatribe if they actually have a life. I'm crossing my fingers for a return of no PFFL.

Guy's a clown. Who goes that far out of the way to bash our own player using cherry picked stats and a stubborn mind full of whacky and outrageous comments. I don't read his posts anymore. I'll skim through them, but they're so repetitive and predictable each time.

Just because his name is Panther Fan For Life does not mean he is actually a Panther fan. Or else he could be Zod needing a few extra hits for holiday spending.

1 person likes this

Posted

I literally have no idea how a poster can write walls and walls and overlapping walls of useless text and diatribe if they actually have a life. I'm crossing my fingers for a return of no PFFL.

Guy's a clown. Who goes that far out of the way to bash our own player using cherry picked stats and a stubborn mind full of whacky and outrageous comments. I don't read his posts anymore. I'll skim through them, but they're so repetitive and predictable each time.

As opposed to....using nothing but trolling behavior to bash the poster you disagree with while completing ignoring the substance of the post...I know..the nerve I have!!!

Posted

PFFL virtually the entire board has made it painfully obvious they don't want to read your drivel.

No one is forcing you to repeatedly come back here. Spare us the victim routine.

Posted

As opposed to....using nothing but trolling behavior to bash the poster you disagree with while completing ignoring the substance of the post...I know..the nerve I have!!!

Don't you have some prescriptions to fill or something?

Posted

PFFL virtually the entire board has made it painfully obvious they don't want to read your drivel.

No one is forcing you to repeatedly come back here. Spare us the victim routine.

So don't fuging read it. No one is forcing you to read what I write either.

Posted

Don't you have some prescriptions to fill or something?

No but I have your foodstamps ready. You hungry?

Posted

No but I have your foodstamps ready. You hungry?

Whatever you say Richard.

Posted

I already know who he is. It wasn't hard. I'm debating on posting it actually.

I feel like it'd be one of those "once you see it, you can't unsee it" things...

Posted

I feel like it'd be one of those "once you see it, you can't unsee it" things...

l.jpg

Posted

Whatever you say Richard.

You and your Zionist buddies clearly worked over time to uncover this new internet conspiracy. And the results are as good as those on your theory of slavery propaganda and the civil war.

Don't give up your day job, if you have one.

Posted

You and your Zionist buddies clearly worked over time to uncover this new internet conspiracy. And the results are as good as those on your theory of slavery propaganda and the civil war.

Don't give up your day job, if you have one.

Haha, clearly hit a nerve.

Posted

I will leave this here and go along my merry way now.