#46 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,704 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

This is only relevant to a few pages back, but I had no idea that Dalton was twenty fuging five. I guess that's what happens when you're old for your grade and you redshirt a year.

#47 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

On the first page of the huddle guideline it reads:

Shall you meet PFFL in a thread you should do one of two things or both

1) Never argue with him
2) Leave the thread and put him on ignore

#48 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

This is only relevant to a few pages back, but I had no idea that Dalton was twenty fuging five. I guess that's what happens when your old for your grade and you redshirt a year.

What, back to back playoffs when you start in the NFL because you are prepared?

#49 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Return of pffl marks the return of neg rep. Coincidence?

#50 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,704 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

What, back to back playoffs when you start in the NFL because you are prepared?

Shut up shitbag, I wasn't talking to you.

#51 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Shut up shitbag, I wasn't talking to you.

Oh there it is. The cream of the crop of the Huddle trolls are here now to derail another thread into personal attacks.

#52 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,704 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Oh there it is. The cream of the crop of the Huddle trolls are here now to derail another thread into personal attacks.

I'm glad that you're starting to realize your place here.

#53 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

I feel like Newton ends on 18 or 19... wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get one against New Orleans.... should be able to get 1 or 2 against Oakland.... I feel like San Diego could pull one out of their butt and play him well sunday

#54 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

No because that's how he learns. There's no getting around it in this league. He has to learn it. It's not optional.

Despite what some might thing here when looking for scapegoats, this coaching staff is highly supportive of Cam and have done everything possible to help that, including asking our other players to change their styles. They want him to succeed. Their careers depend on it too.

He's not going to learn by just watching tape. There's also no reason to have a dual rush QB like Cam Newton and not try to make the spread option work. Pocket passer = wasted talent. Maybe when he's older you transition to that, but right now, you take advantage of his legs, which right now is still his most potent weapon.

He should learn that in practice, that is the whole point afterall. Unless your opinion is that Cam couldn't read defenses period, the logical conclusion would be Chud should have had Cam running something else until he learned to read defenses from the option.

#55 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

I gotta say, PFFL is the Tom Brady of trolls. He puts in the work. That's why he's the best. I'm thinking about changing my user name to PFFL-FFL.

Last year he said The Golden Calf of Bristol was good and Cam sucked. Silly, right? But when he surrounds his argument with walls of text and cherry picked stats, you guys can't help but to bite.

He owns your souls.

#56 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,840 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

I'm kinda hoping he pisses off PhillyB

#57 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,684 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

reminder that PFFL was president of the The Golden Calf of Bristol fan club last year and was originally chased off this board because he was trying to argue that cam has narcissist personality disorder using dictionary.com

#58 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

reminder that PFFL was president of the The Golden Calf of Bristol fan club last year and was originally chased off this board because he was trying to argue that cam has narcissist personality disorder using dictionary.com

The Golden Calf of Bristol's awesome and clutch. And I didn't say it was a disorder. I actually said he was the ultimate narcissist and it could be a benefit but his ego would get him in trouble when things go sour.

#59 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,840 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

I literally have no idea how a poster can write walls and walls and overlapping walls of useless text and diatribe if they actually have a life. I'm crossing my fingers for a return of no PFFL.

Guy's a clown. Who goes that far out of the way to bash our own player using cherry picked stats and a stubborn mind full of whacky and outrageous comments. I don't read his posts anymore. I'll skim through them, but they're so repetitive and predictable each time.

#60 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,704 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

I'm kinda hoping he pisses off PhillyB

I already know who he is. It wasn't hard. I'm debating on posting it actually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com