Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

International Panthers Fans

80 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm Somalian but grew up in the Netherlands. I started watching NFL around 2007 but never religiously. I have family in the DC area and they're all diehard Redskins fans. But I didn't have a team that I rooted for and started watching college football 2010. And started following Auburn because they had the most crazy and entertaining season. I liked Cam Newton as a player. I started following the Panthers after they drafted him. I wanted to root for a team and why not a team that was down and was going up with a great quarterback. I watch the games with Gamepass for free. The early games are great. I watch the night games the next morning with Gamepass but in a condensed form.

6 people like this

Posted

I'm American and grew up in the Charlotte area, but have lived in Amsterdam now for 2.5 years.

I use GamePass as well, and strangely enough, it was free here in the Netherlands this year. Considering how the season has gone, I'm really glad I didn't have to shell out the money.

Lets get real, how good is the bud...

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm from England, but I'm a bit of a legend around these parts so everyone knew that already.

3 people like this

Posted

Longtime huddler but for those not in the know... I am from Denmark, actually there is another Dane on here other than Domo and me making it 3 overall, not bad considering most on here have no idea where and what Denmark is :)

Fan since 2000 and have been to homegames against Niners and Saints a couple of years ago.

5 people like this

Posted

I can't believe they throw out the Gamepass for free to the Dutch, lucky you :-).

Posted

Mexico here. Spent 10 years in charlotte but liked the panthers since they came to the league. I watch lice streams of the game. Attended 2 games in 2010.

4 people like this

Posted

Lets get real, how good is the bud...

Believe it or not, I'm not a smoker. But my friends who are smokers never complain at all.

Posted

I can't believe they throw out the Gamepass for free to the Dutch, lucky you :-).

This is the first year for that. I have no idea why it went to free, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Posted

New internationals here? Updates are very welcome.

Posted

100% French meat.

I am working in Paris & i became a Carolina Panthers fan in 1999 when a Broncos fan friend asked me to join his fantasy football league..

Do you really need me to play that stupid game about a stupid game? yes? sigh.. ok let's try.

I drafted my team (sandbox fantasy league) and during the draft i picked

Steve beurlein

Patrick Jeffers

Wesley walls

Tim Biakabutuka

Eric Davis

John Kasay

Moose

My freind : you may want to follow the Panthers closely..

Me : if you say so..

A week later i became a hardcore fan and soon after i was already trolling on the Charoltte Oberserver (first?) forum

8 people like this

Posted

100% French meat.

I am working in Paris & i became a Carolina Panthers fan in 1999 when a Broncos fan friend asked me to join his fantasy football league..

Do you really need me to play that stupid game about a stupid game? yes? sigh.. ok let's try.

I drafted my team (sandbox fantasy league) and during the draft i picked

Steve beurlein

Patrick Jeffers

Wesley walls

Tim Biakabutuka

Eric Davis

John Kasay

Moose

My freind : you may want to follow the Panthers closely..

Me : if you say so..

A week later i became a hardcore fan and soon after i was already trolling on the Charoltte Oberserver (first?) forum

A week later you became a hardcore fan  - love it! I didn`t know there was any Fantasy Football back in 1999. You french guys are impressively ahead of the rest of the world ;-).

Posted

This thread is awesome, to see comments from our foreign brethren. Welcome all. I find it enlightening that our team has fans around the globe. We seek NFL dominance, and together we will rule the NFL nation. Well one can dream anyways!

4 people like this