Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

School shooting in CT.

506 posts in this topic

@njdotcom: Ryan Lanza, of Hoboken, says CT shooter may have had his ID.http://is.gd/elUzvg

dafuq

This is getting really weird. Also, I found it weird earlier that during an interview a reporter told a witness/source that the shooter was ID'd as Lanza and apparently his mother taught at the school. The reporter asked if they knew Ms. Lanza, and they said no.

In an earlier interview I was watching with a parent before that one, the parent named the teacher who was shot and her last name was not Lanza, but I can't remember what it was now.

Has anyone heard anything else about a second suspect that was led away from the scene in handcuffs?

Rebecca Sinderbrand@sinderbrandCNN

From CNN Justice Prod Terry Frieden: Sr law enforcement official familiar w/investigation says Ryan Lanza's brother found dead in Hoboken

The Facebook has to be hacked then, or someone still has his phone.

No way he had his address listed as Hoboken and being from Newtown, CT and now his family members are popping up dead. They can't fake their IDs... It was that Ryan Lanza.

They need to find who has that phone.

The Facebook has to be hacked then, or someone still has his phone.

No way he had his address listed as Hoboken and being from Newtown, CT and now his family members are popping up dead. They can't fake their IDs... It was that Ryan Lanza.

They need to find who has that phone.

That and whomever was claiming they had their ID stolen...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/352246/3/Conn-school-shooting-suspect-is-24-younger-brother-held

Younger brother being held and questioned as a possible second shooter...

WTF is going on here?

WOW, now im seeing that Ryan Lanza wasn't the shooter but it was his brother Adam Lanza.

Something doesn't seem right.

1 person likes this

In the age of twitter, it's much easier for even credible news sources to jump to conclusions. I would advise taking everything you hear with a grain of salt. It'll probably take days to sort everything out.