Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

School shooting in CT.

505 posts in this topic

Sorry but I have to wonder if this sick fug was a player of violent video games -

i mean... about 99% of males below the age of 25 do.

3 people like this

If I was being inundated with accusations that I was a mass murderer, I'd probably get all sheepish. Certainly wouldn't be like "fug you! fug CNN!"

Agreed, but if you had the same name as the guy being reported and actually are from the town where this happened, wouldn't you at least make mention of it? Say it wasn't me but offer condolences?

That's why I find it suspicious.

i mean... about 99% of males below the age of 25 do.

I doubt the number is anywhere close to that high. A lot of responsible parents dont let their kids do so because it has been linked to violent behavior.

I doubt the number is anywhere close to that high. A lot of responsible parents dont let their kids do so because it has been linked to violent behavior.

stfu you're an idiot...

6 people like this

Also found it interesting on CNN, Blitzer asked the lieutenant over the investigation if there was another suspect on the loose and he didn't say "No." He said they're trying to look down every possible scenario.

stfu you're an idiot...

A tuff guy. Weaned on video games no doubt.

No, you're just an idiot that is looking for excuses other than "this guy was a shitty person"... It's that simple... Stop trying to soften what has taken place by finding fault with anything other than this scumbag.

1 person likes this

you might doubt it but the number is correct...

No, you're just an idiot that is looking for excuses other than "this guy was a shitty person"... It's that simple... Stop trying to soften what has taken place by finding fault with anything other than this scumbag.

nothing is that simple, let alone this.

No Im trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with our society that this sort of crap is happening more and more. There was probably more access to semi automatic weapons and firearms 40 and 50 years ago, but you didnt see this sort of thing happening then. something has changed and someone needs to find out what it is or we are going to wind up with this sort of mindless vilence escalating.

1 person likes this

you might doubt it but the number is correct...

Ok show me a link that backs up the " stat " that you pulled out of your ass.