Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

School shooting in CT.

512 posts in this topic

Posted

First thing I thought of was my 14-year-old at school today. Life is so precious. Too precious to be ended by some crazy fvck!

Posted

Good thing schools are gun free zones

Not the time.

5 people like this

Posted

Why can't these assholes just shoot themselves?? why involve innocent people?? I just don't get it

1 person likes this

Posted

When things like this happen, all you can ask yourself is "Why?" At least 18 dead children. What fuged up kind of adult mind would want to harm or kill a child? It's Christmas time. So evil. I will never understand it. Then, they take the cowards way out. It's crazy. What do we have to do, start arming teachers and school admin? This is terrible.

Arming teachers?? How about not make it so F'ing easy to own and purchase military grade assault rifles.

Posted

This is unthinkable heartbreak. Just unthinkable and unbearable.

Posted

we have a severe problem in this country with men's only association with masculinity being violence.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not the time.

Then move it out if the tinderbox.

NBC news just commented on how normal and ordinary the two handguns are. One glock, one sig, both 9mm.

Posted

Arming teachers?? How about not make it so F'ing easy to own and purchase military grade assault rifles.

Shooter used pistols.

Posted

I respect and welcome the debate on gun control but can we keep it out of this thread please?

Breaks my heart for those families. Just no words...

Posted

Then move it out if the tinderbox.

NBC news just commented on how normal and ordinary there two handguns are. One glock, one sig, both 9mm.

So you simply cannot control yourself? We understand ... but please try.

Posted

This is twice as many as Columbine. Are we just getting more and more numb every year? There should be outrage and something finally doen at the highest level.

Posted

So you simply cannot control yourself? We understand ... but please try.

Was making a point. Criminals do not follow the law. This was posted in the tb for what purpose if not to stir debate?

1 person likes this