Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

School shooting in CT.

512 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saying its been proven that blue states are time out states Red states are spanking states. You figure it out. Most recent shootings been in the blue. I saw the Vid of the shooters older brother pretty "metrosexual" If had I had to say if he was liberal or conservative I'd take liberal every time, but honestly I have no way of knowing its just an opinion, and its Mine. Feel free to rip it up all you want to.

Also I never said this happened directly from the things I mentioned. I was posting to the context of the guy I quoted who asked why these crimes are on the rise. That is my opinion. insert shades dropping pick- DEAL WITH IT

per a 2012 study by the pew research center 66.3% of US prison inmates identify as christians:

http://www.pewforum.org/Social-Welfare/prison-chaplains-preface.aspx

I'M JUST SAYIN' GUYS

Posted

Think I will sign off this thread now. Our ability to mourn has come and gone. Now, we start the the spiral down

It's only started in my community. Terrible tragedy that people overlook or use as an excuse for political hot topics.

Posted

Think I will sign off this thread now. Our ability to mourn has come and gone. Now, we start the the spiral down

There's a thread in the lounge that's apolitical. Just sayin.

Posted

Well the highest obesity and incest rates are in red states... Care to comment?

Posts like this should get you banned. Can't we all just fuging quit bickering over video game, Guns, and violent tv shows. Whoever did this was obviously mentally ill. My condolences to the victims of this tragedy!

Posted

I was about to go to the sheriff office and ask for a pistol purchase permit.. now im not so sure I will.

Why are you reconsidering your decision?

Posted

your pal tbterror was the one who blamed it on gays and liberals for the record

Posted

Posts like this should get you banned. Can't we all just fuging quit bickering over video game, Guns, and violent tv shows. Whoever did this was obviously mentally ill. My condolences to the victims of this tragedy!

is this why you liked a post blaming the shooting on liberals, secularism, and working mothers

1 person likes this

Posted

It was a jab taken at the radical Christian/Republican over there. Ease up.

Posted

is this why you liked a post blaming the shooting on liberals, secularism, and working mothers

lol busted.

Posted

it would be even worse for tbterror's argument if someone pointed out that school shootings oddly occur much, much less frequently in countries much more secular by demographics than the united states such as those in northern europe.

man, that would not reflect well upon the point he's trying to make.

Posted

Major in house or in school changes from the time period

#1 Bible taken out of school

#2 Women taken out of homes and into the workforce.(away from properly raising children)I'm not against women in the workforce I just believe it has a negative impact on how your children are raised. How well do you know the people tending your child at so impressionable an age?

#3 Massive increase of Liberal ideology.

Notice all these acts are coming from kids 25 and below where the effects of these changes can been seen. Most 30 and below attended school with out the bible as did some of their parents.

Agree or disagree I don't much care. I'm just trying to give you answers I believe in.

ps. Also this is happening more in Blue states for that thats worth?

I assume you are trolling and not this fugging stupid.

1 person likes this