Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

School shooting in CT.

505 posts in this topic

Nope, he was being completely serious.

So then you lump one individual to an entire group? Thanks for the stereotyping of Christians.

By the way around 3.5 Billion people in the world CLAIM to be Christians.

Well you're only off by about a billion. Try 2.3 billion or so. Or around 32% like I said earlier.

So then you lump one individual to an entire group? Thanks for the stereotyping of Christians.

The quotes were directed at the individuals who blamed a lack of Christianity, not Christians in general. It's not my fault, or theirs, that you read into it on your own behalf.

1 person likes this

When did America become the world?

Oh so your the smart one that said China and India (by the way, India isn't a communist country, they can easily be Christians) can't be Christians. That's interesting I have cousins who are missionaries that have ran underground churches in China as well as witnessed in India but you are obviously going to dispute that. Nonetheless, the poll that currently says around 2.5 billion individuals around the world are Christians aren't allowed to enter the communist countries that make up just about 1/3 of the world (i.e. China, Laos, North Korea, Cuba, and Vietnam). That is safe to say that another .5 billion will claim to be Christians leaving us around the 3 to 3.5 billion mark; making up roughly half of the worlds population.

except you left the wrong first name on there

ha ha/ sarc,

Hope nothing like this ever happens to a member of your family. Ya know, people like brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews or even you.

No really... The kid's name is Adam... Not Ryan...

But thanks for showing your true colors.

So when I start to blame liberals for what happened today, I am technically in line because you are reading into it, okay got it.

See there is a discussion that is appropriate because gun control is directly tied to the crisis, religion however is not affiliated with the topic at hand so it shouldn't directly be criticized (in my opinion).

May I ask (you can answer if you please) what are your opinions on the gun control laws and are you in favor of individuals owning weapons?

I believe Americans have the right to own firearms, with those rights should come great responsibilities.

If someone wants to be a strict Constitutionalist, they can carry a flintlock, join a militia and their rights will not be infringed.

Weapons technology has come a long way since the days of George Washington.

After today, who would have the gall to look those children or their parents in the eyes and say the status quo in the USA is the best we can do?

A good place to start? No one should be able to buy a weapon without a thorough background check.

Near Future Goal: Technology should be incorporated into all firearms that identifies the rightful owners and prevents others from being able to activate the weapon.

No really... The kid's name is Adam... Not Ryan...

But thanks for showing your true colors.

Sorry, Reports I heard was that his name was Ryan and Gazi indicated Ryan in his post.

I still mean what I said though. I hope this never happens to anyone. It has to be terrible for the victims families. Ya, Saints and Falcon fans are also included. This goes way beyond football fan BS.

Edit: quick update, it seems Adam is the shooter and the brother in custody is Ryan.

Oh so your the smart one that said China and India (by the way, India isn't a communist country, they can easily be Christians) can't be Christians. That's interesting I have cousins who are missionaries that have ran underground churches in China as well as witnessed in India but you are obviously going to dispute that. Nonetheless, the poll that currently says around 2.5 billion individuals around the world are Christians aren't allowed to enter the communist countries that make up just about 1/3 of the world (i.e. China, Laos, North Korea, Cuba, and Vietnam). That is safe to say that another .5 billion will claim to be Christians leaving us around the 3 to 3.5 billion mark; making up roughly half of the worlds population.

Haha, so you're just going to add around 0.5-1 billion people to your total just because you want to? You can't "safe to say" that kind of poo. Ugh, nevermind, there's no further point arguing with someone like you.

There are Christians in every country, just like there are Muslims in every country, and Hindi, and Buddhist. You can't just add a Billion fuging people to the total because you know someone who missionaries in India.