Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

School shooting in CT.

506 posts in this topic

As dumb as it was to blame a bridge falling in the upper midwest on Bush...this would be dumb to blame on this. The jerk busted through guns a blazing. He wasn't going to let a locked window door stop him.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/15/children-and-adults-gunned-down-in-connecticut-school-massacre/?hpt=hp_t1

All of the children were 6 and 7. No older.

[updated at 4:11 p.m. ET] More on what the state's chief medical examiner told reporters minutes ago in Newtown: He said the "long weapon" was used in the shooting, and that the weapon caused all of the wounds that he knew of.

He didn't say what that weapon was, but a law enforcement source has previously said that the gunman was found dead with next to three guns: a semi-automatic .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle and two pistols made by Glock and Sig Sauer.

The medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, said he personally did postmortem examinations of seven victims' bodies.

“All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the one weapon,” Carver said.

[updated at 3:58 p.m. ET] State police have released a list of those killed. More on that to come.

[updated at 3:55 p.m. ET] The state's chief medical examiner says he believes all of the victims were shot more than once.

The medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, speaking at a news conference in Newtown, said that all of the victims died of gunshot wounds, and the manner of death was homicide. The seven bodies he examined personally had three to 11 wounds each, he said.

“I believe everyone was hit more than once,” Carver said.

Postmortem examinations have been performed on all of the children; examinations of most of the adult bodies will be finished by this evening, Carver said.

Examinations of the bodies of Adam Lanza and his mother will be performed Sunday, Carver said. Lanza died at the school; his mother was killed at her home in Newtown, authorities have said.

I saw a lot of sh!t during my military career and I don't have any kids, but 20 six- and seven-year old kids... it shakes me to my core and it hurts.

It's heartbreaking and takes just another piece of what's left in my faith in humanity.

2 people like this

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news/50216205/#50216205

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

I knew this was a government job. So it turns out that Adam Lanza, is the son of VP of GE Capitol, Peter Lanza, who has been implicated in the LIBOR scandal. This is eerily similar to the Colorado shooting, which we now know was an inside job...with shooter James Holmes, son of Robert Holmes from FICO, who was another pivotal figure in the scandal. These jokesters are too obvious anymore. I knew right off the bat when I heard the news that this was a government hit job. Remember folks...nothing is what it seems.

2 people like this

I knew this was a government job. So it turns out that Adam Lanza, is the son of VP of GE Capitol, Peter Lanza, who has been implicated in the LIBOR scandal. This is eerily similar to the Colorado shooting, which we now know was an inside job...with shooter James Holmes, son of Robert Holmes from FICO, who was another pivotal figure in the scandal. These jokesters are too obvious anymore. I knew right off the bat when I heard the news that this was a government hit job. Remember folks...nothing is what it seems.

Yep, and if you watch the video I posted the police are now threatening to prosecute anyone who disseminates any information that isn't official released through his little microphone stand.

1 person likes this

Yep, and if you watch the video I posted the police are now threatening to prosecute anyone who disseminates any information that isn't official released through his little microphone stand.

Haha yep, i just watched it. These guys...

I was gonna ask you guys if you suspected anything fishy about this... I did from the jump. Just too unbelievable and too much mis- or dis-information was coming out.

Also, whatever happened to the second guy they pulled out of the woods the day of? There have not been ANY reports whatsoever about that guy, who he was, or how he was connected.

1 person likes this

I was gonna ask you guys if you suspected anything fishy about this... I did from the jump. Just too unbelievable and too much mis- or dis-information was coming out.

Also, whatever happened to the second guy they pulled out of the woods the day of? There have not been ANY reports whatsoever about that guy, who he was, or how he was connected.

There's all kinds of stuff. I'm going to make a thread after the game.

Whats the benefit of them murdering children if this is an "inside job" ???

Whats the benefit of them murdering children if this is an "inside job" ???

Yeah maybe.

But a tax director for GE is not important at all. Neither is a VP, they hand those out like candy.