511 replies to this topic

#166 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,685 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

If I was being inundated with accusations that I was a mass murderer, I'd probably get all sheepish. Certainly wouldn't be like "fug you! fug CNN!"

#167 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

The Associated Press@AP

BREAKING: Law officials: School shooting suspect is 20-year-old son of teacher; older brother questioned. -SS

#168 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Did the dude hate his family so much that he killed them and everyone associated with them? Can't watch it on TV? Not that there will ever be a good reason, but man this is disheartening for us as a society.

#169 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

If I was being inundated with accusations that I was a mass murderer, I'd probably get all sheepish. Certainly wouldn't be like "fug you! fug CNN!"

The police have not released any names. It's all media tripping over themselves and more often than not getting things very wrong

#170 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Sorry but I have to wonder if this sick fug was a player of violent video games -

i mean... about 99% of males below the age of 25 do.

#171 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,980 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Agreed, but if you had the same name as the guy being reported and actually are from the town where this happened, wouldn't you at least make mention of it? Say it wasn't me but offer condolences?

That's why I find it suspicious.

#172 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

i mean... about 99% of males below the age of 25 do.

I doubt the number is anywhere close to that high. A lot of responsible parents dont let their kids do so because it has been linked to violent behavior.

#173 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I doubt the number is anywhere close to that high. A lot of responsible parents dont let their kids do so because it has been linked to violent behavior.

stfu you're an idiot...

#174 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,980 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Also found it interesting on CNN, Blitzer asked the lieutenant over the investigation if there was another suspect on the loose and he didn't say "No." He said they're trying to look down every possible scenario.

#175 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

stfu you're an idiot...

A tuff guy. Weaned on video games no doubt.

#176 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

No, you're just an idiot that is looking for excuses other than "this guy was a shitty person"... It's that simple... Stop trying to soften what has taken place by finding fault with anything other than this scumbag.

#177 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

you might doubt it but the number is correct...

#178 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

No, you're just an idiot that is looking for excuses other than "this guy was a shitty person"... It's that simple... Stop trying to soften what has taken place by finding fault with anything other than this scumbag.

nothing is that simple, let alone this.

#179 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

No Im trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with our society that this sort of crap is happening more and more. There was probably more access to semi automatic weapons and firearms 40 and 50 years ago, but you didnt see this sort of thing happening then. something has changed and someone needs to find out what it is or we are going to wind up with this sort of mindless vilence escalating.

#180 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

you might doubt it but the number is correct...

Ok show me a link that backs up the " stat " that you pulled out of your ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com