• Please log in to reply
511 replies to this topic

#256 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Think I will sign off this thread now. Our ability to mourn has come and gone. Now, we start the the spiral down

There's a thread in the lounge that's apolitical. Just sayin.

#257 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Well the highest obesity and incest rates are in red states... Care to comment?

Posts like this should get you banned. Can't we all just fuging quit bickering over video game, Guns, and violent tv shows. Whoever did this was obviously mentally ill. My condolences to the victims of this tragedy!

#258 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

I was about to go to the sheriff office and ask for a pistol purchase permit.. now im not so sure I will.

Why are you reconsidering your decision?

#259 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Think I will sign off this thread now. Our ability to mourn has come and gone. Now, we start the the spiral down

your pal tbterror was the one who blamed it on gays and liberals for the record

#260 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Posts like this should get you banned. Can't we all just fuging quit bickering over video game, Guns, and violent tv shows. Whoever did this was obviously mentally ill. My condolences to the victims of this tragedy!

is this why you liked a post blaming the shooting on liberals, secularism, and working mothers

#261 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,447 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

It was a jab taken at the radical Christian/Republican over there. Ease up.

#262 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

is this why you liked a post blaming the shooting on liberals, secularism, and working mothers

lol busted.

#263 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

it would be even worse for tbterror's argument if someone pointed out that school shootings oddly occur much, much less frequently in countries much more secular by demographics than the united states such as those in northern europe.

man, that would not reflect well upon the point he's trying to make.

#264 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,345 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Major in house or in school changes from the time period

#1 Bible taken out of school

#2 Women taken out of homes and into the workforce.(away from properly raising children)I'm not against women in the workforce I just believe it has a negative impact on how your children are raised. How well do you know the people tending your child at so impressionable an age?

#3 Massive increase of Liberal ideology.

Notice all these acts are coming from kids 25 and below where the effects of these changes can been seen. Most 30 and below attended school with out the bible as did some of their parents.

Agree or disagree I don't much care. I'm just trying to give you answers I believe in.

ps. Also this is happening more in Blue states for that thats worth?

I assume you are trolling and not this fugging stupid.

#265 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

I really don't understand how some of you can hear about this and the first thing you think about is trying to push whatever your political agenda is. What bothers me is that innocent lives were taken and that I'm a criminal justice major who will one day have to deal with this. I feel extremely sorry for the cops who have to go into that school seeing the carnage knowing that it's their job to protect those children but they were had absolutely no chance of helping those poor people today.

#266 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,716 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

It's only started in my community. Terrible tragedy that people overlook or use as an excuse for political hot topics.

True. Wishing you guys the best. Everyone in the country is at a loss as to how to help.

Correct on your assessment as to people jumping to their old axes and using this tragedy to grind them.

That was my reason for stating my exit, had nothing to do with a lack of feeling and horror for you folks up there. My best.

#267 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

edited

#268 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,675 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

The mass shootings are coming so fast now that we didn't even have a "you're allowed to talk about it now" period between the last one and this one. If you prefer to plug your ears to social and political implications then why are you in the Tinderbox

#269 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Why are you reconsidering your decision?

I mean the sheriff can reject my request for no reason and with the news he just may do it.. just feels like its a waste of time since its a 30 min drive to the sheriff office.. may try at a later date.

#270 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

The mass shootings are coming so fast now that we didn't even have a "you're allowed to talk about it now" period between the last one and this one. If you prefer to plug your ears to social and political implications then why are you in the Tinderbox

well as established previously the rules are that we can talk about how no school shootings ever occurred before godless liberal homosexuals ripped the bible out of schools and burned them while laughing and the bra burning feminists forced the womenfolk to get abortions and leave their husbands to start careers. that's alright.

it is in shockingly poor taste to politicize the event by attempting to open up a discussion regarding gun control, however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com