511 replies to this topic

#301 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Posted Image

Picture of 13 year old Adam Lanza before the world of vidya games corrupted his soul.

#302 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

He's a gay. I can tell by his appearance and from seeing quite a few gays in my time.

/tbterror

#303 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

The guy who CNN falsely promoted as the killer 'liked' Mass Effect on facebook. Get your pitchforks ready.

Posted Image

#304 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,371 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Well, I thought of pizzing in the wind, but then I thought about trying to have a serious conversation on the huddle, then I laughed and laughed. No serious.

Here is my question. Some of the shrinks in the house can answer, which I know you all qualify

If this kid had personality disorders and was rumored to be autistic. You think he was jealous of these kids in his moms class? Guess I have been too close to the TV when Criminal Minds was on. There had to be some disconnect for him to do this.

#305 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,371 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

He's a gay. I can tell by his appearance and from seeing quite a few gays in my time.

/tbterror

Oh nevermind

#306 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

I thought you announced you were leaving. Forget your keys or something?

#307 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,415 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

LP I love you to death, but last I heard this guy didn't use an assault weapon (it was left in a vehicle) and even that and the handguns he did use were legally owned by his mother... HE took it upon himself to steal those weapons and use them for this horrible act.

Painting the gun owners of the country as having even a little part of this blood on their hands is not only logically incorrect, but a terrible accusation.

Yes, our country has a lot of guns. Yes our country has a lot of nuts. Yes our country has a lot of gun nuts.

But nobody is responsible for this other than the person who committed the crime.

I don't like the NRA. I agree we need to tighten up on our gun control policies. There is no solution to the human condition, though.

I disagree that I should feel bad as a supporter of the second amendment, or as a gun owner. I feel bad because I am an American. I feel bad because I am a father.

#308 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

The guy who CNN falsely promoted as the killer 'liked' Mass Effect on facebook. Get your pitchforks ready.

Posted Image

that has to be fake, nobody is that fuging stupid.

Posted Image

#309 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,415 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

The brother that CNN accused earlier on has since disabled his FB... He had liked Mass Effect a long time ago, and now people are just piling on...

#310 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

jeez if your gonna blame a game at least make it something actually super violent like GTA.

#311 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

St Patty's Day!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSeymour TN

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Question is when will these tragedies ever stop?! First in CO, second in WI, third in OR, now in CT?! Sad and tragic as thoughts and prayers are with those that lost their loved ones, in particular those parents that lost their kids! :(

#312 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,707 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

We all know the mom had those weapons in order to maintain a well regulated militia, it just got a little out of hand

#313 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,114 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

LP I love you to death, but last I heard this guy didn't use an assault weapon (it was left in a vehicle) and even that and the handguns he did use were legally owned by his mother... HE took it upon himself to steal those weapons and use them for this horrible act.

Painting the gun owners of the country as having even a little part of this blood on their hands is not only logically incorrect, but a terrible accusation.

Yes, our country has a lot of guns. Yes our country has a lot of nuts. Yes our country has a lot of gun nuts.

But nobody is responsible for this other than the person who committed the crime.

I don't like the NRA. I agree we need to tighten up on our gun control policies. There is no solution to the human condition, though.

I disagree that I should feel bad as a supporter of the second amendment, or as a gun owner. I feel bad because I am an American. I feel bad because I am a father.

Bronn.....I very much appreciate your nice sentiment....even though we disagree.
We need stricter gun laws. They would have prevented many deaths in this country. Perhaps his mother would not have been able to own all those guns legally that he stole from her.

Even 1 death prevented from stricter gun laws is worth it....you would agree if the life it saved was yours or someone you cared about.

I know we cannot prevent all violent deaths or all deaths by shooting. But we should try to prevent all we can.

It may sound harsh....but I do believe that those who have opposed gun control do have blood on their hands. I hope enough of them wake up.

So sad for the kids who died today.

#314 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

extra extra read all about it omnipresent universe-creating deity stopped from intervening in an unspeakably horrible act due to a decision rendered by 9 robe-clad men once:

Posted Image

#315 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I'm pretty disgusted with a lot of you right now.

I'm out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.