511 replies to this topic

#421 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,725 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Technology is changing our lives quite a bit. Not saying that it is good or bad. It helps in communication, business, etc to make things quicker and such. But, I think it removes us from each other. Look at the Huddle. Most people here talk like they are the biggest, baddest, non caring people in the world. Of course it is the internet, but if we all met at a tailgate, the conversation would be much different.

Who knows but most of the folks doing these things are sort of disturbed, understatement I know. Look at Gabby Giffords shooter. That bald headed freak is a scary looking guy. Most of these folks are deranged, loners and are doing tons of damage to society. Not sure how you isolate them, but it seems with every event, there are people some days later, saying, "well, I knew he might snap someday".

What do you do?

#422 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,725 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

http://www.washingto...ecurity-failure

Looks like everyone is gonna take it on the chin with this one.

#423 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

As dumb as it was to blame a bridge falling in the upper midwest on Bush...this would be dumb to blame on this. The jerk busted through guns a blazing. He wasn't going to let a locked window door stop him.

#424 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,987 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

http://news.blogs.cn...acre/?hpt=hp_t1
All of the children were 6 and 7. No older.

[Updated at 4:11 p.m. ET] More on what the state's chief medical examiner told reporters minutes ago in Newtown: He said the "long weapon" was used in the shooting, and that the weapon caused all of the wounds that he knew of.
He didn't say what that weapon was, but a law enforcement source has previously said that the gunman was found dead with next to three guns: a semi-automatic .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle and two pistols made by Glock and Sig Sauer.
The medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, said he personally did postmortem examinations of seven victims' bodies.
“All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the one weapon,” Carver said.
[Updated at 3:58 p.m. ET] State police have released a list of those killed. More on that to come.
[Updated at 3:55 p.m. ET] The state's chief medical examiner says he believes all of the victims were shot more than once.
The medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver II, speaking at a news conference in Newtown, said that all of the victims died of gunshot wounds, and the manner of death was homicide. The seven bodies he examined personally had three to 11 wounds each, he said.
“I believe everyone was hit more than once,” Carver said.
Postmortem examinations have been performed on all of the children; examinations of most of the adult bodies will be finished by this evening, Carver said.
Examinations of the bodies of Adam Lanza and his mother will be performed Sunday, Carver said. Lanza died at the school; his mother was killed at her home in Newtown, authorities have said.

#425 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,461 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

I saw a lot of sh!t during my military career and I don't have any kids, but 20 six- and seven-year old kids... it shakes me to my core and it hurts.

It's heartbreaking and takes just another piece of what's left in my faith in humanity.

#426 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

http://www.washingto...ecurity-failure

Looks like everyone is gonna take it on the chin with this one.

I'm sure that Obama detractors will try to put the blame on him, but did ANYONE really think that there was a need for high security measures at elementary schools before this? When I was these kids age the most security we had was the fuging safety patrol but apparently that isn't enough now.

#427 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

http://video.msnbc.m...16205/#50216205

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

#428 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

I knew this was a government job. So it turns out that Adam Lanza, is the son of VP of GE Capitol, Peter Lanza, who has been implicated in the LIBOR scandal. This is eerily similar to the Colorado shooting, which we now know was an inside job...with shooter James Holmes, son of Robert Holmes from FICO, who was another pivotal figure in the scandal. These jokesters are too obvious anymore. I knew right off the bat when I heard the news that this was a government hit job. Remember folks...nothing is what it seems.

#429 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

I knew this was a government job. So it turns out that Adam Lanza, is the son of VP of GE Capitol, Peter Lanza, who has been implicated in the LIBOR scandal. This is eerily similar to the Colorado shooting, which we now know was an inside job...with shooter James Holmes, son of Robert Holmes from FICO, who was another pivotal figure in the scandal. These jokesters are too obvious anymore. I knew right off the bat when I heard the news that this was a government hit job. Remember folks...nothing is what it seems.

Yep, and if you watch the video I posted the police are now threatening to prosecute anyone who disseminates any information that isn't official released through his little microphone stand.

#430 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Yep, and if you watch the video I posted the police are now threatening to prosecute anyone who disseminates any information that isn't official released through his little microphone stand.

Haha yep, i just watched it. These guys...

#431 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,987 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

I was gonna ask you guys if you suspected anything fishy about this... I did from the jump. Just too unbelievable and too much mis- or dis-information was coming out.

Also, whatever happened to the second guy they pulled out of the woods the day of? There have not been ANY reports whatsoever about that guy, who he was, or how he was connected.

#432 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

I was gonna ask you guys if you suspected anything fishy about this... I did from the jump. Just too unbelievable and too much mis- or dis-information was coming out.

Also, whatever happened to the second guy they pulled out of the woods the day of? There have not been ANY reports whatsoever about that guy, who he was, or how he was connected.

There's all kinds of stuff. I'm going to make a thread after the game.

#433 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Whats the benefit of them murdering children if this is an "inside job" ???

#434 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Whats the benefit of them murdering children if this is an "inside job" ???

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/81508-ban-weapons-of-mass-destructionnow/

#435 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,257 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Yeah maybe.

But a tax director for GE is not important at all. Neither is a VP, they hand those out like candy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com