511 replies to this topic

#31 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Absolutely sick and unreal. The trauma that will follow those kids for the rest of their lives, aside from those who lost their lives...just unreal. Prayers to all those involved.

#32 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

The guy with the 4 weapons and the vest is/was 24.

And why in the hell are they interviewing an 8 year old girl? The kid looks like she's in shock, and they're thrusting a microphone in her face.

#33 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Just heard 2nd shooter taken into custody. Maybe. Appears to be involved, unclear.

#34 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,877 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Arming teachers?? How about not make it so F'ing easy to own and purchase military grade assault rifles.

Well, I absolutely agree (not saying that a military grade assault was used in this instance). That being said, why stop at military grade assault weapons? That being said, you know that this is the most armed nation on earth, and that's never going to change. There are thousands of non-military grade weapons that can kill unarmed and unprepared innocents just as easily. I'm neither a pacifist or an NRA apologist, just a realist. I don't know what the solution is.

#35 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

The guy with the 4 weapons and the vest is/was 24.

And why in the hell are they interviewing an 8 year old girl? The kid looks like she's in shock, and they're thrusting a microphone in her face.

who interviewed the 8-year-old? i will never support a station or network that does that. sick and wrong.

#36 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

NBC still saying shooter is 20 yo male.

#37 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

I'm watching cnn. They just interviewed a little boy, too. These kids are in shock. Very monotone when talking and the boy was trying not to cry a couple of times.

#38 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

NBC keying in on mag capacity.

#39 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,649 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

Totally disturbing. Why?

#40 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'm watching cnn. They just interviewed a little boy, too. These kids are in shock. Very monotone when talking and the boy was trying not to cry a couple of times.

What parent in their right mind would allow their kids to be subjected to that?

#41 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,765 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Just got on the computer and saw some comments on Facebook about this... I just don't know what to say. Thoughts and prayers with the families of those lost and the victims are resting in peace for eternity. The shooter is screaming in agony in eternal fire.

What disgusting sick mother****er would do something like this? I just don't know what's going on in this world.

If the reports about the gunman's age are true, he didn't have an elementary aged child, so he just did this for kicks which makes me even more disgusted.

I just don't know what to say. Where do we go? What do we do? There isn't anything to remedy these situations because that is an unthinkable crazy. I just can't begin to fathom what those families are going through... 1 week away from Christmas break and now they've lost their children. I almost want to throw up.

#42 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Ok this is disgusting. One mom is telling what happend, and another reporter just thrust his mic in the face of the kid. WTF

#43 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,330 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Awful. just awful.

#44 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,765 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

And that is another thing, not only are there the victims who have died and their families without a child now, but to do this sort of thing at an elementary school??? This will haunt the survivors for the rest of their lives... Even moreso than other similar tragedies because they are still developing their world view.

#45 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

The 18 murdered children are all aged 5-10. (via CBS News)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.