• Please log in to reply
511 replies to this topic

#451 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Wait, a paranoid psycho and gun nut had a sociopathic son that shot up a school?

Nah

Inside government job!

#452 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

but those prepper families on television seems so normal and well adjusted

#453 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Herp a Derpa. Move to china. An armed person and he wouldn't have.had the chance to stab that many. The mall shooting was stopped when a CCW brandished and the gunman then shot himself...

I'm ok with trained and screened security having assault rifles.

Any moron at the wal mart? Not so much.

#454 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 7,543 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Question for pro gun peoples

Is there ever a time/scenerio that you would at least put gun control on the table?

#455 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,240 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

got some news for both sides of the argument here.

we won't be the ones deciding the law on this.

carry on.

#456 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

carry on.

Public opinion will indeed drive this, watch .

#457 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,240 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

oh its already been decided within the last 24 hrs. its just putting the finishing touches on it.

#458 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,415 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Unfortunately, and as much as I hate to say it, gun control is a pipe dream.

You can legislate the piss out of it, but if someone wants one bad enough, they are going to get one. There is no possible way to remove all guns from the world, and by just making them harder to get you're probably putting more people in danger and making them easier targets.

I'd love it if psychopaths didn't have access to them, I really would. I'd even go through a lot more trouble to keep my own guns and get more in the future if I thought it would mean anything on the bigger picture. But my belief is that it wouldn't.

I'd rather spend the effort and money into fixing the real problems in the country that lead to these incidents. Poverty, social inequality, mental health, and education would be a great start. Take money out of the politicians, lobbyists, corporations', and the war front's hands, and put it towards actually fixing problems.

#459 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

They sold an assault rifle and ammo to a crazy survivalist lady with a psycho for a son. No wonder it's not business as usual at NRA. People are pissed off.

#460 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

I'm ok with trained and screened security having assault rifles.

Any moron at the wal mart? Not so much.

So you do want to take my guns... there is no reasoning with people like you. If it was up to you we would not be allowed to defend ourselves, screw the law abiding citizen who wants to protect his family when there are .001 percent of the population that could do something like this.

This county is doomed.

#461 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,074 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

carry on.

Then why were you bashing others for not putting forth some specific plan of action to take?

#462 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Unfortunately, and as much as I hate to say it, gun control is a pipe dream.

You can legislate the piss out of it, but if someone wants one bad enough, they are going to get one. There is no possible way to remove all guns from the world, and by just making them harder to get you're probably putting more people in danger and making them easier targets.

I'd love it if psychopaths didn't have access to them, I really would. I'd even go through a lot more trouble to keep my own guns and get more in the future if I thought it would mean anything on the bigger picture. But my belief is that it wouldn't.

I'd rather spend the effort and money into fixing the real problems in the country that lead to these incidents. Poverty, social inequality, mental health, and education would be a great start. Take money out of the politicians, lobbyists, corporations', and the war front's hands, and put it towards actually fixing problems.

It will end up being ammo control, not gun control.

#463 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,209 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

I think this is becoming a much, much bigger issue than gun control and gun laws... I think this is going to encompass every facet of life as we know it when all is said and done.

#464 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

So you do want to take my guns... there is no reasoning with people like you. If it was up to you we would not be allowed to defend ourselves, screw the law abiding citizen who wants to protect his family when there are .001 percent of the population that could do something like this.

This county is doomed.

Lol @ needing an assault rifle to protect your home, you live in Beruit?

Keep your gun. I just want to ban their ammo. You have at least 20 rounds I would guess, yes? Way more than you would ever need for home protection, which is 0.

#465 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,415 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

It will end up being ammo control, not gun control.

That could very well be true, but even then, you'll see a lot more self-reloaders and possibly even a black market develop...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.