Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not being a negative nancy, just a realist.

79 posts in this topic

Posted

We're 4 and fuging 9. Who cares? Just watch the game and have fun.

Posted

are we really going to act like hangartner is that great anyways? give me a break. 71 played great in his time against atlanta

2 snaps, he got blown up on snap 2....it was our first punt as a result. No, he wasn't great. He is signifantly worse than a pedestrian Piggy

Posted

2 snaps, he got blown up on snap 2....it was our first punt as a result. No, he wasn't great. He is signifantly worse than a pedestrian Piggy

Is he not supposed to suck? What were your expectations there?

Posted

Is he not supposed to suck? What were your expectations there?

I will still watch the game....even though it is a lost season....watching a OL so horrific that Cam can't pass and RBs are blown up all game is pure torture to watch.

He is suppose to suck....just venting bc Carolina was actually starting to be fun to watch again.

Posted

Have to agree with CRA this time.

Posted

if the chargers had a decent pass rush i'd be worried.

they don't so i'm not.

and they really haven't had to face any mobile QBs this year either. cam should be fine.

Exactly.

Posted

Actually he got a couple of snaps at RG and did pretty well. This was before Piggy got hurt.

Posted

Since being put back at RG, Williams has done a fine job. I see no reason to get all worked up over a new starter at C. We still have four solid starters to back the kid up. Besides, he seemed to know the line calls on his two snaps. That has to mean somehting doesn't it?

We are not the same Panthers that started the year. I can easily see us playing well again this week. Hell, we had no turnovers and only three penalties last week. If we play like that, we can win.

We just seem to be more agressive lately. If we continue that trend. Ain't no reason to not believe we may have turned the corner. Winning this week would certainly go a long way in regaining some confidence and respect. Why not?

Posted

Piggy's backup at C played 2 snaps last week. Some people around here argue he played more but that is completely false. In those 2 snaps, Austin looked like utter poo.

Byers? he as well is worse than Piggy.

It is gonna be bad. Real bad.

He played four snaps, but who's counting.

Posted

You can look it up here

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/snapcounts

If you wanted to.

Posted

It is a roll of the dice.

We could come out with a Denver effort or an Atlanta effort. Who knows about this team.

Posted

Exactly.

Atl has poor DTs....they made our backup C last week look like he was in roller skates.

Add to the fact your C and two G have zero chemistry....it means they get blown up by very average DLs.