Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Not being a negative nancy, just a realist.

78 posts in this topic

Would anyone be disappointed if we drafted an Olineman in the first round?

Allow me to answer that question... :D

1 person likes this

are we really going to act like hangartner is that great anyways? give me a break. 71 played great in his time against atlanta

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how well that patchwork OL plays Sunday. Rivera has nothing to lose. Might as well throw poo through the fan and see if it produces a Rembrandt.

We're 4 and fuging 9. Who cares? Just watch the game and have fun.

are we really going to act like hangartner is that great anyways? give me a break. 71 played great in his time against atlanta

2 snaps, he got blown up on snap 2....it was our first punt as a result. No, he wasn't great. He is signifantly worse than a pedestrian Piggy

2 snaps, he got blown up on snap 2....it was our first punt as a result. No, he wasn't great. He is signifantly worse than a pedestrian Piggy

Is he not supposed to suck? What were your expectations there?

Is he not supposed to suck? What were your expectations there?

I will still watch the game....even though it is a lost season....watching a OL so horrific that Cam can't pass and RBs are blown up all game is pure torture to watch.

He is suppose to suck....just venting bc Carolina was actually starting to be fun to watch again.

if the chargers had a decent pass rush i'd be worried.

they don't so i'm not.

and they really haven't had to face any mobile QBs this year either. cam should be fine.

Exactly.