Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Not being a negative nancy, just a realist.

78 posts in this topic

Hangmang was pushed backwards on the play he was injured and and two plays after he came back in.

Austins 2 play:

Off tackle left, he took the NT back and right, out of the play. Job done.

Pass, the NT starts on the right A gap and beats Austin with a move to the left. Cam get rid of it early but the pocket looked like it was about to break downs everywhere so no way to know if it was a quick rout or due to the pass rush.

In summary not great or convincing but by no means terrible either.

So we will most likely just change shape of bad at center. Nothing game changing.

1 person likes this

hate to ruin everyone's fun but the chargers are tied for 7th in sacks.

SoI CAN'T READ NFL.COM AND I'M DUMB IGNORE ME THAT'S SACKS *ALLOWED* NOT SACKS AGAINST

chargers just beat the steelers.

we just beat the falcons (and came close to sweeping them).

what's more impressive?

He was in for two passing plays. On both he took his man into Williams and they kept him off Cam. I would call that a win.

I just don't happen to share your uneasiness. We do not face a formitable Dline again this year. The line, as it is made up right now. Is very adequate for what they are asked to do. But then again, I am not as dissapointed as you. I see a team that is improving well in the last six weeks.

Just because young guys are inexperienced does not mean they have to stink the place up. Bell, although not a beast, is still doing well. Williams has improved since his return to RG. We will be fine. Quit over thinking this. Continuity is all well and good. We just don't need that at this point in time. We just need adequate, mixed in with some growth. And to be truthful, that is what has being going on lately.

It is not all doom and gloom. Although, to be honest, I can see why folks feel that way. What with the high expectations coming into this year. I just happen to feel like this team is finally getting it. The mistakes are fewer. The dumb players are fewer. The young kids are not imploding. I see no reason not to be enthused.

But that could just be me.

Piggy went down....he came in for two plays. A runs and then pass. Announcers even commented before the pass what Atl should do.....they did. On the pass he got abused and Cam quickly through an incompletion.....and we punted for the first time.

Doesn't take a great DL to make a makeshift OL with really bad C and G play implode. Chemistry is why we started to improve and Piggy actually is a decent C......better there than G.

hate to ruin everyone's fun but the chargers are tied for 7th in sacks.

SoI CAN'T READ NFL.COM AND I'M DUMB IGNORE ME THAT'S SACKS *ALLOWED* NOT SACKS AGAINST

they are tied for 24th in sacks, though.

and 25th in passing TDs allowed.

and 22nd in passing yards allowed.

and 6th most INTs given up

well the good news is we have a strong mobile qb....we just need to gameplan some quick passes

to give him a break.

need the WR's to step up this game.

SD D

9th ranked D overall

Top 10 in sacks, INTs and FFs. Yet people walk around here claiming they are weak?! vs the craptastic OL we are about to trot out west?

Some of you people are clowns...Sure SD beat Ptttsburg. BFD. They still suck. Rivers throws at least two picks. Carolina wins.

Some of you people are clowns...Sure SD beat Ptttsburg. BFD. They still suck. Rivers throws at least two picks. Carolina wins.

There D is good and we are bringing in a bad OL. They recently found improved Panther team is not the one traveling to SD.

Newsflash, we suck too. We are gonna be bringing the early season Panthers to SD. OL play will keep our O from being what we have seen in recent weeks