Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Not being a negative nancy, just a realist.

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,896 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Some of you people are clowns...Sure SD beat Ptttsburg. BFD. They still suck. Rivers throws at least two picks. Carolina wins.

There D is good and we are bringing in a bad OL. They recently found improved Panther team is not the one traveling to SD.

Newsflash, we suck too. We are gonna be bringing the early season Panthers to SD. OL play will keep our O from being what we have seen in recent weeks

#62 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

One day people will understand that belligerent pessimism =/= realism :/

#63 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Newsflash, we suck too. We are gonna be bringing the early season Panthers to SD. OL play will keep our O from being what we have seen in recent weeks

And you come to this conclusion only because Hangartner is out? Wow talk about freaking out..

This "early season Panthers" is that the team with the all pro C ? And the "O from recent weeks" is that the team with freaking Hangartner at C?

You should start a thread saying we will lose by 50 because Godfrey is going to play FS and he is like the worst S evaaarrr.

#64 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

SD D

9th ranked D overall

Top 10 in sacks, INTs and FFs. Yet people walk around here claiming they are weak?! vs the craptastic OL we are about to trot out west?

top 10 in sacks? nah....in the 10 worst, yes, but not 10 best.

or is that in all three combined?

they are 15th in INTs but tied for 8th in FFs.

only one of those three are they top 10.

#65 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

btw...they are in the top 10 total yardage, but 22nd in passing yards per game allowed.

they have a good rush D for sure, but that pass D isn't all that respectable.

#66 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,144 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Would anyone be disappointed if we drafted an Olineman in the first round?

If we doesn't trade down, I would.

#67 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,604 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

well, I can tell you the two plays he went in for when Piggy got hurt.....and the result.

You would have to find the others. But Austin won't play hopefully Sunday. Hopefully Byers sucks less

Ugh. Byers is terrible.

#68 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

were playing for the 7th pick. can this game end 0-0?

#69 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Lol at this thread

#70 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,896 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Lol at this thread

Well..Byers is better than Austin.

There is a reason why the NFL hasn't hired me.....random guesses don't always come true

#71 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

So CRA are you giving us fair warning or do you hope we are a turnstile at center. You are arguing so vehemently you would think you are hoping it comes true. Otherwise you would be trying to find the positives instead of predicting the worse. Are you a contarian or what? Seems to me that we don't need San Diego fans to come here when we have panther fans taking up the gauntlet. I hope you are full of it and you would hope you are as well, if you were as big a fan of the team as you profess.

With as many posts as the guy has, it doesn't take long to realize the guy has no idea what he's always rambling about. It's just hot air.

#72 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,896 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

With as many posts as the guy has, it doesn't take long to realize the guy has no idea what he's always rambling about. It's just hot air.

Only difference is....I know my opinion is my opinion. Hot air, ultimately. Funniest part is those who like to act my opinion is hot air....while there's is something deeper and more meaningful.

Unlike 55, I can quickly admit when wrong. I was WAY OFF on this. Evidence just smacked me in the face. I got no issue with being wrong. HAPPY I was.

#73 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Only difference is....I know my opinion is my opinion. Hot air, ultimately. Funniest part is those who like to act my opinion is hot air....while there's is something deeper and more meaningful.

Unlike 55, I can quickly admit when wrong. I was WAY OFF on this. Evidence just smacked me in the face. I got no issue with being wrong. HAPPY I was.

Nice drive by. Couldn't help it, could you??

#74 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hello Nancy

#75 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,925 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

I thought we would beat Atlanta. We did.

Now that they have announced Piggy is out. We have a zero percent chance of winning this game.... Say hello to what potentially could be the worst OL play you have witnessed in a couple years this weekend.

wow what a wiff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.