#1 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

Posted Image

Official Panthers on-field Riddell Speed Revolution helmet.

The girlfriend just sent me this as an early Christmas present. She knows I am going to the game in San Diego this weekend and I want to try my luck at getting it signed by as many players as possible before it goes into a display case.

So I am asking the huddle...what do you think would be the best approach to try and get it signed? My options:

1. Get to the stadium early and wait for the team bus to arrive and try to greet the players as they get off?

2. Enter the stadium as early as possible and get to the visitor's tunnel area?

3. Enter the stadium during warm-ups and try to get a trainers attention or somebody to come over and bring it onto the field? I have field level seats just a couple rows up from the behind the Panther's bench.

4. Pray we win and wait around after the game for the players to exit the stadium and get on the bus?

#2 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,379 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image

The girlfriend just sent me this as an early Christmas present. She knows I am going to the game in San Diego this weekend and I want to try my luck at getting it signed by as many players as possible before it goes into a display case.

So I am asking the huddle...what do you think would be the best approach to try and get it signed? My options:

1. Get to the stadium early and wait for the team bus to arrive and try to greet the players as they get off?

3. Enter the stadium during warm-ups and try to get a trainers attention or somebody to come over and bring it onto the field? I have field level seats just a couple rows up from the behind the Panther's bench.

4. Pray we win and wait around after the game for the players to exit the stadium and get on the bus?

Last time I was at Quallcomm, they wouldn't let a guy in the stadium because he was wearing a Viking's horned helmet. I don't know their policy as to bringing a helmet but I would call stadium security to see if they will let you in with it.

Email them here and ask! stadium@sandiego.gov

Hope you get it signed!

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

You should wear it and a jersey and hang out near the buses signing autographs. Could probably sign at least a dozen before someone stops you.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,264 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Posted Image

No advice on autographs cause I'm a 37 year old dude that can't ask somebody younger than me for an autograph.

HOWEVER, I do have that exact helmet on display in my office. An autograph would just ruin the beauty of it. Every time I look at it I get a semi.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,264 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

By the way, she just dropped like $380 on your ass.

#6 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

Damn! you are not playing around.

#7 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

Before you worry about any of the other stuff, you should probably go ahead and marry that woman...

#8 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Before you worry about any of the other stuff, you should probably go ahead and marry that woman...

That's the plan!

I'm starting to think they won't let me in the stadium with this thing on. I can't imagine the security would like seeing a rival fan showing up in that.

#9 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

You should wear it and a jersey and hang out near the buses signing autographs. Could probably sign at least a dozen before someone stops you.

Believe it or not I thought about it. I wanted to sneak onto the field with the helmet on, some receiver gloves, a Panthers T-shirt, black sweatpants and cleats and see what would happen.

#10 Catweisers

Catweisers

Catweisers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

SWEET!!!!!!

#11 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,245 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Believe it or not I thought about it. I wanted to sneak onto the field with the helmet on, some receiver gloves, a Panthers T-shirt, black sweatpants and cleats and see what would happen.

what you should do if find Colin Jones, knock him out, steal his gear, put the helmet on, then go warm up on the field with the team.
It's fool proof

#12 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,408 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

send me $100 and the helmet and i can guarantee that thing will come back signed.

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,360 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

by Mr Scot's birds?

#14 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

By the way, she just dropped like $380 on your ass.

You made me laugh....again.

#15 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Jail is what would happen, LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com