Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Got This in the Mail

31 posts in this topic

Posted

by Mr Scot's birds?

Posted

By the way, she just dropped like $380 on your ass.

You made me laugh....again.

Posted

Believe it or not I thought about it. I wanted to sneak onto the field with the helmet on, some receiver gloves, a Panthers T-shirt, black sweatpants and cleats and see what would happen.

Jail is what would happen, LOL

Posted

Jail is what would happen, LOL

After the tasing.

Posted

So any advice on the autograph idea? I'd really love to get this signed.

Posted

IF they let you in with it, I would go with option number two...

Posted

SHOUT OUT the name of the college they went to as if you're a diehard fan of the school. I've had huge success in training camp with this, I'll NEVER forget Dan Morgan wasnt even acknowledging people at camp but I screamed out "LET'S GO MIAMI, ITS ALL ABOUT DA U BABY" he turned, I was throwing up the "U" symbol and he signed mine and didn't sign anything else.

Posted

the nfl has a contact with the marriott.So go find the marriott the nite before and wait in the lobby.they see a fan that far out ,you may could talk 1 of them into taking your helmet upstairs and getting a few more signatures

Posted

Well I went to the hotel the team was staying at tonight and literally was parking to have the valet park my car at the same time Cam was doing so with Louis Murphy.

I proceeded to check in next to Cam and small talk with him. I pulled out the helmet from my bag but he said he was just "laying low" tonight and didn't want to sign or take a picture with me.

As I was checking in Frank Alexander, Joe Adams, and Greg Hardy rolled in. Hardy took off quick but both Adams and Frank signed my helmet and I got a picture with Joe Adams. Saw Clausen walk in with his mother and Cam yelled "Hey Mrs. Clausen!"

Regardless it was a great experience. Hoping tomorrow at breakfast I can talk with more of the guys and get my helmet filled up with John Hancocks.

1 person likes this

Posted

The most luck I ever had getting signatures was the last time we played SF in SF, because the visiting team bus is very accessible. Me and my GF stood there wearing Panthers gear and got more signatures than I can remember. Ricky Proehl, John Fox, Brentson "Boogie" Buckner, and TONS more. Peppers saw me wearing a number 90 jersey as they were leaving (I could tell it was him because he had his seat light on so I could see through the tint) and stopped the bus and got out and signed my ball, jersey, my GF's jersey and took pics. Thats why he'll always be my fav panther player. She kept the pics when we broke up but I got everything else. When I went to AZ last year the team bus is way down in this private lot that is not at all accessible, and they leave through a door that is right next to the bus so it kinda sucked. Jayflip might be able to tell you how the visiting bus works at Qualcomm, but that way worked best for me. Good luck.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hold up a sign that says you have cancer n that will get their attention. btw what a waste of money for a piece of plastic, just so another man can write his name on it.

Posted

SHOUT OUT the name of the college they went to as if you're a diehard fan of the school. I've had huge success in training camp with this, I'll NEVER forget Dan Morgan wasnt even acknowledging people at camp but I screamed out "LET'S GO MIAMI, ITS ALL ABOUT DA U BABY" he turned, I was throwing up the "U" symbol and he signed mine and didn't sign anything else.

That's because it IS all about da U.