Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gio to Panthers thread on IC

31 posts in this topic

Posted

The argument that he played in the ACC, so he is going to be nothing more than a third down running back is ludicrous and ridiculous. Chris Johnson and Alfred Morris played in the CUSA and are capable starters at the running back position. Gio is a great talent; he has speed, agility, and great elusiveness. The problem for Gio will be staying on the field consistently. He could become a good every down back if he can stay healthy, if not; he could easily be a Darren Sproles type of player (similar player). Regardless, it won't be here in Carolina even if D-Will is given his walking papers.

Posted

Gio is beast mode, we just have way too many other needs. I think this fanbase might legitimately riot if we took yet another RB high in the draft and for good reason. No way we take him in the 1st and he won't be there when we draft in the 2cd. If he makes it to their pick, the Packers would be nuts not to take him. Gio in that offense would be downright scary.

Posted

Somebody should probably advise those guys that the team fired Marty Hurney.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gio is already my favorite NFL player regardless of where he goes. I love my Panthers, but I've got a closer connection to Gio on a personal level.

With that said, I'm looking at teams like the Falcons, Jets, Packers, Cards, Colts, etc. Those squads without a capable RB

Posted

I can't handle Gio going to ATL. Good god that would just be awful.

Posted

lol you serious?

yeah nigga dead serious

Posted

just give me a RB that doesn't go down on first contact and can catch the ball.

Posted

yeah nigga dead serious

What u talkn bout young'n?

Posted

I hope Gio ends up on the Saints or the Falcons just so all you UNC fans are butthurt.

Posted

That makes a ton of sense. Yes, let's hope a talented prospect lands on a division rival just so fellow Panthers fans who happen to root for a different college team are butthurt.

Goddamn, half of this fanbase is mentally incompetent.

Posted

i agree. And it is funny that half always seem to wear red on Saturdays.

Posted

That makes a ton of sense. Yes, let's hope a talented prospect lands on a division rival just so fellow Panthers fans who happen to root for a different college team are butthurt.

trololololololololol

Seriously guys, lighten up. This topic is a joke.