Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 23: Bobcats (7-15) vs. Magic (9-13)

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cats vs Magic tonight/tomorrow, I wanted to make this thread early because I will be coming down from Raleigh tomorrow and I decided to purchase some club level tickets. I think we'll finally get rid of this losing streak and I wanted to see if anyone else is going out to the game tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

I'm going to game as well. I was invited to a meet and greet with the players after the game.

I hope we can end this streak as well, this would be our best bet.

Posted · Report post

Meet and greet with the players, somebodies big time lol; that's pretty cool.

Posted · Report post

I already know all the players from working their so in your face! Just messing, Have fun

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1355550665' post='2046883']
I already know all the players from working their so in your face! Just messing, Have fun
[/quote]

Hey are you going to be working tomorrow, if so let me know. I came home for Christmas break and asked my dad to come with me to the Bobcats game. If so I'd be glad to meet you.

Posted · Report post

i wish i could go tom but i have graduation to go to. sometime we should all meet up and go to a game together

Posted · Report post

I had to turn down a ticket because I have a Christmas party I need to go to =/.

Posted · Report post

Anybody from the RDU area, let me know anytime you may be going to a game, a week or two in advance... I plan on going sometime this year, just have to plan around kids/wife's schedule.

Posted · Report post

Oh, and I hope we can break the streak tonight and get back to winning some games.

Posted · Report post

Just got done talking to Kemba

Posted · Report post

Ish Smith in the game! I went to high school with him and used to play bball with him after school!!

Posted · Report post

Is anyone watching online? Because I am (unfortunately) watching the Orlando broadcast the the color analyst just said the 'Cats are trading Henderson as if it was a done deal? He also said Henderson is playing like a guy getting traded.

Anyway, anyone know the validity of this gentleman's claims?

Btw, to comment on the game. Mullens HAS to start defending the paint...at least foul someone. frick.