Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many more players do we need to make a playoff run?

47 posts in this topic

Posted

On defense we need a safety or two, DT, and cb. On offense a RG,WR, and OT.

I think we are 6 or 7 players away.We should get at least 2 in the draft. We also need a coach.

Posted

A true number 2/future number 1 WR, a solid young stud CB, a new LT, a legit safety and last but not least a stud DT. We are set

Posted

On defense we need a safety or two, DT, and cb. On offense a RG,WR, and OT.

I think we are 6 or 7 players away.We should get at least 2 in the draft. We also need a coach.

if we're 6-7 players away from making a playoff run.........

then people need to get off Rivera's back.

Posted

We'll be fine at WR fir at least another year with Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Pilares and Adams.

CB, too, we'll be fine at with Gamble, Norman and Munnerlyn.

I think we need a RG and LT, but more for depth than as starters (at least not right away).

Even DT, I think we're set at for another year with Dwan and Ron.

I'd say we're just a first round free safety, some competent coaching and a good helping of luck with injuries away from a deep playoff run.

Posted

WR and S

Posted

A true number 2/future number 1 WR, a solid young stud CB, a new LT, a legit safety and last but not least a stud DT. We are set

We also need a kicker and punter.I think we could also use another TE.

Posted

Now if we can create enough cap space

Posted

personally i think the team we have right now is a playoff caliber team. i feel the coaching staff is holding them back late in games.. we are 4-9.. of those 9 losses we have had the lead late in the game in 5 of them: @atl, vs. SEA, vs. DAL, @CHI, vs TB. Should have won all those games and arguably our 1st game @TB shoulda been a win. this was the same case last year, blowing games at the end and to me that all falls on the coaching staff. we will only get better in the offseason but the only changes that truely need to be made is the HC, OC, ST. we have talent.. all im getting at is if we have and aggressive staff who excels in having a killer mentality and putting these games away we would be 9-4 and fighting for a 1st round bye.

1 person likes this

Posted

if we're 6-7 players away from making a playoff run.........

then people need to get off Rivera's back.

I am not praising Rivera, but yes I do not think he had the talent level to make the playoffs

Posted

with that said id like an upgrade in S, a STAR dt(hint hint), stud wideout to take pressure of our boy smitty

Posted

one good draft and guys staying healthy, and we'll be in the playoffs

Posted

Why cant we be like tha Patriots and be good with scrubs?