Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Pineville Mall,

45 posts in this topic

Posted

There is no reason to physically shop at a store anymore for anything other than a few necessities like food and toilet paper. In fact in most cases you save money shopping online from the comfort of your home. Why people do otherwise is a real mystery to me

Don't agree. Looking at something online is not the same as seeing it in person. I wouldn't buy clothes on line, unless its something like socks or underwear. Or something that I already know what it looks like like a pair of jeans identical to what I have owned before.

Posted

Fayetteville is the home of Jcole the biggest rapper to ever come out of NC.Gastonia is known for there tea parties,fug outta here Fayetteville>>>Gastoniagay

if you think Fayetteville is nice you must think charlotte is heaven

Posted

NC top 3 cities

1.Fayetteville

2.Wilmington

3.Charlotte

It depends on what you like to do in those cities,I don't define cities on how they look,I define the city on what can I do in that city.I like to club and Fayetteville has the best clubs by far.

Posted

I don't have to worry about malls :humblebrag:, but for those that do, Amazon Prime is they way to go. Join, affordable yearly fee, most items have next day delivery, they have everything a mall does, and there are other incintives.

Posted

I lived in Fayetteville for 2 years and was only beaten at knife point once. I consider myself lucky.

Posted

Only the strong survive in da Ville.

Posted

I was at SoPa last night. Nothing like being in vineyard vines and watching the IU-Butler game AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Posted

Went to South Park mall today, I almost got into fight... People are a fuging nuts, I almost lost it.

i was there to. You might have seen me I'm short and was wearing a Panthers pullover

Posted

SoPa rocks.

Posted

It used to be called 'Fayette-Nam,' I guess all that's needed is an updated name... Faghanistan comes to mind.

Posted

I still call it Fayette-Nam.

Literally the only person I've ever heard who thought it was a remotely decent city, is guy in this thread.

Posted

I did.. Going to Hornet games Charlotte seemed so clean and crime free lol.. Grew up in the ville...

Wish I didnt have to drive through there when I go to Raleigh. Even my facebook is littered with fayettevillians that make me facepalm on the daily.