Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Dear Pineville Mall,

45 posts in this topic

I was at SoPa last night. Nothing like being in vineyard vines and watching the IU-Butler game AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Went to South Park mall today, I almost got into fight... People are a fuging nuts, I almost lost it.

i was there to. You might have seen me I'm short and was wearing a Panthers pullover

It used to be called 'Fayette-Nam,' I guess all that's needed is an updated name... Faghanistan comes to mind.

I still call it Fayette-Nam.

Literally the only person I've ever heard who thought it was a remotely decent city, is guy in this thread.

if you think Fayetteville is nice you must think charlotte is heaven

I did.. Going to Hornet games Charlotte seemed so clean and crime free lol.. Grew up in the ville...

Wish I didnt have to drive through there when I go to Raleigh. Even my facebook is littered with fayettevillians that make me facepalm on the daily.

The Valley Hills Mall in Hickory is actually one of the nicer malls in NC, in my opinion.

When I was younger it used to be great, but has gone downhill in the last few years. Store closings and such. Southpark, Haynes or Southpoint (Durham) are probably nicest I have been to.

I still call it Fayette-Nam.

Literally the only person I've ever heard who thought it was a remotely decent city, is guy in this thread.

Like I said only the strong survive in da Ville.

If you soft you probably want like it,if you trill you will love it.

You try too hard. 2/10.

Braved Concord Mills last weekend, wasn't as bad as I expected by any stretch of the imagination. Haven't made it to Carolina Place in years. It's going to be tits up when that new outlet center opens up anyway.

1 person likes this

Here's a little secret...go the back way down Park Rd past the Bi-Lo..Turn in where the Sam's is..you will avoid ALLLL that traffic on 51...

you're welcome