• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,471 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Went to South Park mall today, I almost got into fight... People are a fuging nuts, I almost lost it.

#17 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

There is no reason to physically shop at a store anymore for anything other than a few necessities like food and toilet paper. In fact in most cases you save money shopping online from the comfort of your home. Why people do otherwise is a real mystery to me

#18 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,298 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Went to South Park mall today, I almost got into fight... People are a fuging nuts, I almost lost it.

ya know. i saw two big russian dudes wearing puma warm up jackets. were you one of them?

#19 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Dude they serving filet mignon,kobe beef,wagyu steak.

Come to our city Fayetteville,we have the best city in NC,we keep it trill in da Ville.

fayetteville is a fuging piece of poo that whole city is basically a ball of trash

#20 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,471 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

ya know. i saw two big russian dudes wearing puma warm up jackets. were you one of them?

Haha, I do own Puma warm up jacket but I did not wear it yesterday. I flipped at least 5 people off trying to find a parking spot.

#21 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,471 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

There is no reason to physically shop at a store anymore for anything other than a few necessities like food and toilet paper. In fact in most cases you save money shopping online from the comfort of your home. Why people do otherwise is a real mystery to me

I'm with you. My fiancé loves going to mall and shop so I asked her why? Why not internet? She said "you can't touch clothes on internet and see how it feels".
Go figure...

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,781 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

fayetteville is a fuging piece of poo that whole city is basically a ball of trash

This.

Fayetteville actually makes Gastonia look upscale. Biggest shithole in the south.

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,264 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

What the hell is a mall?

Yeah I don't leave the house between late November and December 25th

#24 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Fayetteville is the home of Jcole the biggest rapper to ever come out of NC.Gastonia is known for there tea parties,fug outta here Fayetteville>>>Gastoniagay

#25 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,677 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Don't agree. Looking at something online is not the same as seeing it in person. I wouldn't buy clothes on line, unless its something like socks or underwear. Or something that I already know what it looks like like a pair of jeans identical to what I have owned before.

#26 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

Fayetteville is the home of Jcole the biggest rapper to ever come out of NC.Gastonia is known for there tea parties,fug outta here Fayetteville>>>Gastoniagay

if you think Fayetteville is nice you must think charlotte is heaven

#27 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

if you think Fayetteville is nice you must think charlotte is heaven

NC top 3 cities

1.Fayetteville
2.Wilmington
3.Charlotte

It depends on what you like to do in those cities,I don't define cities on how they look,I define the city on what can I do in that city.I like to club and Fayetteville has the best clubs by far.

#28 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,593 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

I don't have to worry about malls :humblebrag:, but for those that do, Amazon Prime is they way to go. Join, affordable yearly fee, most items have next day delivery, they have everything a mall does, and there are other incintives.

#29 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

I lived in Fayetteville for 2 years and was only beaten at knife point once. I consider myself lucky.

#30 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Only the strong survive in da Ville.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com