#1 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,082 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

Less than 48 hours after the Connecticut school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, which took place on Dec. 14, the Westboro Baptist Church is already making plans to picket. The Westboro Baptist Church is known for picketing and protesting at funerals across the country.
“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.
“They need to come back to Oklahoma,” Bryan Weathers, from Moore, said. “We know how to take care of them here.”
“Westboro 'God hates Fags' Baptist Church is planning to pciket at Sandy Hook, to praise 'God's judgment,'” Margie Phelps tweeted as well on Dec. 15.
Westoboro Baptist Church is known for carrying signs that read “Thank God for dead babies” and the like. It is unknown what kind of signs will be seen, if the Westboro Baptist Church actually pickets in Newtown, CT.

Posted Image
The Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Photo credit:

Chris/flickr

The Supreme Court ruled that it is legal for the Westboro Baptist Church to picket funerals. Despite that ruling, many cities and towns have passed laws that force the Westboro Baptist Church to stay a specific distance away from funerals.

http://www.examiner....nning-to-picket

Wow. I just may take a 20 minutes drive and beat that ***** face in.

#2 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,448 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

If ever there was a reason for a mass shooting of adults.

#3 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,082 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

If ever there was a reason for a mass shooting of adults.

If my twitter gets deactivated and you see my face on the news for a shooting please don't think less of me.

#4 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

OBLITERATE

#5 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,416 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

I was thinking the same thing. While I don't want to see anyone killed, if there has to be a mass shooting, why can't it happen in Westboro baptist church?

#6 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

I think I might drive up there just to get arrested punching someone for the sake of others.

#7 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,307 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

I'm sure there's going to be a ton of support to block these people out. I'm really struggling to even refer them to as people.

#8 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

I have no clue what makes these folks a church. It certainly has nothing to do with the Bible or Jesus' teachings. There will be problems at this event, I will predict. There is so much grief and shock pent up in folks, that these folks might become the targets. Not sure I can feel badly if they arses are kicked all the way back home

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,181 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

there's going to be some caved-in faces by the time this one's through.

#10 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

To the Christians out there, if you don't know what demonic activity looks like, just look at the leaders of Westboro Baptist church and their dealings.

#11 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,752 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

I think I might drive up there just to get arrested punching someone for the sake of others.

I will ride with you... I'm serious.

#12 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,721 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

so insanely stupid. they must have like a one or two page bible they read because almost everything they do is COUNTER to what is actually in the bible.

#13 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,082 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I will ride with you... I'm serious.

Both of you can stay at my place. Michelob Ultra's, valley skanks and pizza on me.

#14 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

It would be wonderful if people came to Newtown from everywhere to block out that hideous group. It is unbelievable that they tend to show up and protest there. Hope they get what they deserve.

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,181 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

To the Christians out there, if you don't know what demonic activity looks like, just look at the leaders of Westboro Baptist church and their dealings.

what evidence do you have to blame this on demons? could it be they're just assholes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.