Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Connecticut school shooting: Westboro Baptist Church planning to picket

46 posts in this topic

Posted

god i just want to drive an 18 wheeler at full speed through a crowd of those fugers

Posted

They won't get anywhere near the families. Conn Patriot Guard Riders have posted they'll be at each of the homes. It's also been posted that anyone who disturbs the families will be arrested.

1 person likes this

Posted

why are you guys all upset that someone is planning to say publicly what people like tbterror have already been saying in the tinderbox?

we had this blamed on gays and working women within a few hours, but if someone dares to actually have the balls to show their face while they say it, we get mad?

because one guy spewing bullshit to a few tinderbox users is not the same as a group of people travelling to newtown to spew bullshit in the families faces.

Posted

People need to just ignore them. I think it's pretty obvious that they're just idiotic real life attention whoring trolls at this point. I'm really surprised that one of them hasn't been killed yet though. But for what it's worth, most of the time they don't even make it to the funerals because local law enforcement and just regular people refuse to let them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's WBC's members personal information from Anonymous. Give them a call if you like.

http://www.armywtfmoments.com/leaked-wbc-personal-contact-information#.UM3Vp29X28D

Posted

Of course this is a story. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why people still care about what any of those POS think about anything.

Seriously, they do the same fuging thing every time. Its old. Why do people still get offended?

If a guy who hadn't showered in 2 months walked up to you on the street and said you smelled bad, would you be offended? These people have the morally authority of the poo I took this morning, stop taking them seriously.

Posted

yeah the no true scotsman thing is kind of a bitch when trying to come to a conclusion on these sorts of matters, but there's definitely a clear cut difference between the stuff that guy jesus said and the stuff WBC (and basically all of institutionalized mainstream modern christianity) believes in

i do think its kind of funny when modern christians bop into a conversations about WBC and talk about how they "aren't really christians" when they hate gays and think homeless people should go get fugged and think catholics are in hell because of doctrinal differences

True Christians don't hate anyone or anything but evil. There is a lot of misunderstanding among the Church.

Posted

http://mashable.com/2012/12/16/westboro-hate-group/

Anonymous Publishes Personal Information of Westboro Church Group

Posted

True Christians don't hate anyone or anything but evil. There is a lot of misunderstanding among the Church.

Prove evil exists in nonsubjective terms.

Posted

Classic case of attention whores.

Posted

Anonymous are wrecking these people. Published all their personal info. Have forced them to change hotels twice. HAve hacked and taken over their twitter and shut down all their websites. On top of that a local chapter of a Motorcycle Club(Not sure which one) will be at all funerals protecting the and shielding the families from these ass clowns.

Posted

Anonymous are wrecking these people. Published all their personal info. Have forced them to change hotels twice. HAve hacked and taken over their twitter and shut down all their websites. On top of that a local chapter of a Motorcycle Club(Not sure which one) will be at all funerals protecting the and shielding the families from these ass clowns.

Good. Best thing I've heard today.