45 replies to this topic

#16 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

so insanely stupid. they must have like a one or two page bible they read because almost everything they do is COUNTER to what is actually in the bible.

yeah no true christian would do such a thing

#17 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

I notice they never picket memorials for Crips, Bloods, MS13... Oh right! Can't sue when you're dead.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,138 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

yeah no true christian would do such a thing

yeah the no true scotsman thing is kind of a bitch when trying to come to a conclusion on these sorts of matters, but there's definitely a clear cut difference between the stuff that guy jesus said and the stuff WBC (and basically all of institutionalized mainstream modern christianity) believes in

i do think its kind of funny when modern christians bop into a conversations about WBC and talk about how they "aren't really christians" when they hate gays and think homeless people should go get fugged and think catholics are in hell because of doctrinal differences

#19 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,557 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

whenever i chat with my non believing friends and we get on the subject i just say, read about Jesus only. they go yeah man but i don't like organized religion. i go perfect. neither did he.

#20 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,328 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

If I'm the father of one of the slain children...I'm going to jail if they protest near my kid's funeral. What sick freaking brainwashed people.

#21 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,134 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

I'm sure they'll puss out or something

if not I expect some serious shït to go down

#22 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

These people disgust me. And I'm really tired of people bashing all Christians because of what these few idiots continue to do... Then again, can't say I'm surprised because many that are bashing Christians do so on a regular basis even when Westboro isn't trolling.

They are not a church. They are not Christians. Plain and simple.

What they are is disgusting, vile, putrid pieces of attention whoring garbage.

#23 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,947 posts
  • LocationPineville NC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

These guys are not even a church, some psycho cult wanting to get themselves in the news, it's funny they said they were coming to picket in my home town over a soldiers funeral, we made it loud and clear, "come here and we show up with guns". Needless to say they did not show.

#24 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,137 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

why are you guys all upset that someone is planning to say publicly what people like tbterror have already been saying in the tinderbox?

we had this blamed on gays and working women within a few hours, but if someone dares to actually have the balls to show their face while they say it, we get mad?

#25 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

god i just want to drive an 18 wheeler at full speed through a crowd of those fugers

#26 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

They won't get anywhere near the families. Conn Patriot Guard Riders have posted they'll be at each of the homes. It's also been posted that anyone who disturbs the families will be arrested.

#27 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

why are you guys all upset that someone is planning to say publicly what people like tbterror have already been saying in the tinderbox?

we had this blamed on gays and working women within a few hours, but if someone dares to actually have the balls to show their face while they say it, we get mad?

because one guy spewing bullshit to a few tinderbox users is not the same as a group of people travelling to newtown to spew bullshit in the families faces.

#28 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,408 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

People need to just ignore them. I think it's pretty obvious that they're just idiotic real life attention whoring trolls at this point. I'm really surprised that one of them hasn't been killed yet though. But for what it's worth, most of the time they don't even make it to the funerals because local law enforcement and just regular people refuse to let them.

#29 fitty76

fitty76

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Here's WBC's members personal information from Anonymous. Give them a call if you like.

http://www.armywtfmo...on#.UM3Vp29X28D

#30 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Of course this is a story. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why people still care about what any of those POS think about anything.

Seriously, they do the same fuging thing every time. Its old. Why do people still get offended?

If a guy who hadn't showered in 2 months walked up to you on the street and said you smelled bad, would you be offended? These people have the morally authority of the poo I took this morning, stop taking them seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com