Posted Image

... Undertaker's daughter?

#17 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

The ranking and analysis seems about right I don't know why you guys are complaing. Once we start winning cam will go up.

#18 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

Ummm yeah, Simmons had a huge man crush on Cam last year...and still defends him (and the Panthers) this year. He's said the past couple of weeks that we're a lot better than our record, yada yada.

#19 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

I had stopped reading after Stafford, RG3 etc being where they were and not seeing Cam yet. I knew then, that it was all BS.

16th my ass.

Well RGIII is tied for the top rated passer in the entire NFL. Cam is down there in the mid teens or so.

#20 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Simmons barely pays attention to any football outside of New England and pretty much hates Charlotte (he still complains about the panthers putting up a fight in the Super Bowl against the pats, and whined about the hornets beating the celtics in 93 on what he thinks was a non call in the dee brown alley oop. He's also on record as saying NBA basketball never had a chance here because Charlotte isn't big enough to support it)

#21 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Simmons is not a serious sportswriter. If Bill Barnwell made a QB ranking chart I might pay attention to it but he is the only one on that site.

#22 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Still a big fan of Simmons ... I don't need an "expert" to validate my opinion on who is a good QB or not, these polls change every year anyways.

I honestly have no idea how Simmons is employed as a writer.

#23 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

I honestly have no idea how Simmons is employed as a writer.

Why do you say that? I think he is much more fresh and relatable, he adds an entertaining angle to sports writing. Not the same, bland "I know everything" style of most sports (including beat) writers...

#24 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,452 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

But guys RG3 and Luck are winners. Kirck Cousins is a winner too. Guess we need to move him up the list!

#25 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

I don't know about 16th on someone's rankings as much as I Iike what I see from Newton right now. I hope he can keep going like he has the last few weeks. I was encouraged by the win at home. Now I want to see another road win with Cam staying largely mistake free. Especially when an interception seems to predict defeat.

That's because you believe they do. Funny that such a thing doesn't always happene with other teams.

The media got you folks believe every Cam failure spells doom for the team..Too funny.

#26 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

That's because you believe they do. Funny that such a thing doesn't always happene with other teams.

The media got you folks believe every Cam failure spells doom for the team..Too funny.

You just continue to make more retarded posts than your last. Cam throwing an interception spelling doom shows how bad the team is. It has nothing to do with anything even remotely related to the media.

#27 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

You just continue to make more retarded posts than your last. Cam throwing an interception spelling doom shows how bad the team is. It has nothing to do with anything even remotely related to the media.

That was my point..

Boy you do love name calling don't you? Notice that I never come back with a silly name calling in response to yours.

#28 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

That was my point..

Boy you do love name calling don't you? Notice that I never come back with a silly name calling in response to yours.

So your exact words were "The media got you folks believe every Cam failure spells doom for the team" and somehow that equals the media has nothing to do with it? Another post making absolutely no sense. And calling your posts retarded isn't name calling. Try again.

#29 kornicova

kornicova

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

Why do you say that? I think he is much more fresh and relatable, he adds an entertaining angle to sports writing. Not the same, bland "I know everything" style of most sports (including beat) writers...

Exactly, Simmons is is a self professed sports "fan". Informing people is not his main aim like it is with most sports writers. He aims to entertain readers by using things like pop-culture and doing those sort of lists. Reading what he says and taking it seriously or being offended is essentially the same as taking someones opinion on this site seriously... In other words a waste of time and energy.

I don't want to sound like a Simmons nut-hugger but I think if you keep in mind that hes just another idiot Pats fan then his stuff can be real entertaining

#30 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

Stafford shouldn't be higher than Cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.