Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


I think I injured my prostate or some kind of pelvic muscle during sex...help?

Recommended Posts

Ever since I had some somewhat rough sex with a girl, I've had a slight irritation in the area between my scrotum and my anus. It doesn't really bother me much except when I'm sitting or lying down, but it's noticeable at all times. My urination isn't affected but every time I fap it seems like it takes a little more effort for the semen to go through that area and it's almost painful yet more pleasurable when blowing my load. I'm worried that it's some sort of infection or swelling. Is this something to worry about or will it go away?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rough sex is code for you got a finger in your ass isn't it?

But seriously, but clue.

Nah we didn't do any of that sh it. It was just rough in the sense that our thrusts were quite violent and rapid.

But seriously, does anybody have any idea of what this could be?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

you're a fuging pussy. man up and fug that ***** some more and quit crying on message boards like a bitch

also, tell her to use two fingers instead of one because your asshole is a delicate flower

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
    • Most Online

    Newest Member
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts